25

Heyooo guys

Am back with another chapter.

Anyways here we go..

Enjoy.

Word count: 1228

Linda's POV

I tied my hair in a messy bun as I prepared to meet Stacy. Tue thought our last incident made a shiver to run down my spine and it really made me nervous as to my she decided to kill me.

She was drunk..

I mentally chanted those words to myself in order not to look like I was going to have a panic attack.

You are definitely dumb Linda... Alcohol doesn't affect werewolves...

I gasped in shock as I heard my Wolf's words. Yeah, deep down I knew she wasn't drunk that left the possibility that she was fully aware of what she was doing and that really scared the shit out of me.

What would she really want to end my life?

We were so close to the extent that some pack members thought that I was a missing sister or something. Those actions of her really put me on the edge and to think of it, I practically forgot about it since I came here because I had been dealing with Aiden and Eliana.

I took two or three or even four deep breaths just to calm myself or rather prepare myself for the upcoming bad news I was about to hear and then suddenly the door opened.

"Hey, Linda" Ivy said as she walked up to me and stood beside me in front of the mirror.

"I am so so nervous" I said after me stood in 5 minutes of uncomfortable silence.

"Yeah me too, I was really trying to come up with one reason that she would want to do that but everything kept pointing back at you" she replied.

"Pointing back at me??! How?" I froze. How did this situation point towards me. I didn't do anything wrong.

"Did you guys argue or something before we came?" She asked and I took another moment to catch the breath that I didn't realize I was holding.

"No no never, I practically dressed her up and made her hair for you and Aiden's arrival. I didn't do anything" I said as I threw my hands up in the air in frustration.

What could I have done wrong??

Didn't I dress her properly??

Or maybe her placed too much make-up..

Or her hair was a bit bad..

"Are you that dumb Linda, why would she kill you because of that?"

I sighed as my wolf barked at me again for my foolishness but something wasn't making up. That day, she looked like she had been drinking a lot but as usual alcohol wasn't the issue.

"Ivy do you think she was drugged?" I asked and she snorted and I sighed, I expected the answer would be negative.

"I haven't seen any drugs that makes one to kill the other on purpose unless she was brainwashed"

"Brainwashed!!?" I looked at her in disbelief.

Who would want to brainwash Stacy against me, I didn't have any enemy whatsoever in their pack.

I sighed again as I face palmed myself, my brain was really aching from the whole thinking stress.

"Has Aiden come to talk to you?"
She asked and I looked at her with confusion.

"Alpha??" I asked in disbelief

"I told you to stop calling me that, you are my mate" he growled in frustration and I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want?" I snapped and he sighed and ran his hands through his hair.

"When you are ready, meet me downstairs" he said and walked out.

"Why did he want to talk to me?" I asked Ivy and she smiled and leaned closer

"I think his brain finally worked because he said he wanted to apologise to you" she said and I just looked at her.

"He has been that since I came here, he would apologize but the next minute he would go back to what he usually does" I said and she sighed knowing fully well her brother's behavior.

I still wanted to escape from here so I planned on looking around as we were going to meet Stacy.

"Can we go now?" I asked her and she nodded

We walked down the stairs to the sitting room where Aiden was and to my surprise Stacy was sitting down there on one of the sofas with her head down and chains on her hands on legs.

She seemed to gritting her teeth because of some sort of pain and then I realized that the chains might be silver chains and I felt the urge to hug her.

"Stacy!" I said as I started walking in a fast pace to hug her but before I could reach, strong arms held me captive.

"Don't go near her!" Aiden growled as his eyes were yellow and I flinched a little but was able to gather up myself.

"Why!!" I snapped

"She tried to murder you for crying out loud!"

I sighed as I realized that she really tried to murder me. I struggled out of his arms and walked back to Ivy who was still staring at Stacy.

"Stacy why?" Ivy asked with worry and a little bit of irritation in her tone and at the sound of it, Stacy raised up her head and looked in our direction.

What made me freeze was when she finally smiled and her smile sent more than one shiver down my spine.

"Are you asking why?" Stacy said with bitterness in her tone and this really clarified that she was really in her right senses when she wanted to kill me.

"Yes I am asking why" Ivy stated the obvious and folded her arms and at that point Stacy's gaze moved to me and I involuntarily took a step back.

"It's simple" Stacy said again and I raised my eyebrows in confusion.

Simple??? That situation was anything but simple.

"It's because Linda betrayed me"
I gasped in shock as I heard those words and instead of emotions to be filling me up right now, all I felt was anger.

"Betrayed?!!! Did you just say betrayed? I made your hair, made you up even picked out your dress and you call it betrayed!! Do you know how much I respected your opinion and you call it betrayed??!! Do you know how much things I stopped doing because of you and you call it betrayed!!!!" At this point, I was sure that I was insane because I didn't realize when Aiden came to hold me back and I realized that I was mere inches from Stacy's face.

"You are unbelievable Stacy" I said in a lower tone as I pushed Aiden's hands from around me and walked back to Ivy.

"I never imagined you did that to cover up" Stacy said again and I froze.

Cover up??

"Cover up for what?" I asked as I decided to walk more closed but as usual Aiden was there to block my path. I threw a glare at him before I moved back to my original spot.

"You wanted Aiden all along didn't you!!"

After hearing those words I froze as I couldn't believe what I had just heard.

Am done...

How was this chapter.

#teamlinda

Anyways to see my other books check out my profile.

Remember to vote!!

Thanks for reading.

Valery ❤️❤️