41

Hey guys

Am back with another chapter

Please vote and share

Thanks.....

Word count: 1143

Linda's POV

I froze as I caught the eye of someone i had been praying not to see.

Eliana....

What was she doing here?

It was then that Stacy's words started coming back into my head.

You have to of you don't want to loose Aiden....

Instead of feeling so scared and became totally angry. This bitch really had guts and it was getting pretty annoying.

I could remember how she tried to push me away the first time. Always told me that I was weak. That I didn't deserve Aiden.

This alone made me to squeeze Aiden's hand and he turned to me with a smile but I think he followed the direction of my gaze and he sighed

"She won't harm you...."

"What is she doing here?!" I snapped a bit lowly and Aiden was a bit taken aback by my actions

"Woah babe calm down, I don't really care about why she is here but...."

"Of course she is here for you and for me" I said as I stopped in my tracks

"Calm down, I promise I won't let her touch you okay?" He said as he held my shoulder but I laughed sinisterly which drew the attention of the council members and also Eliana herself.

"She?...." I called out as I printed at her and I laughed mockinly
"Hurt me? It can't happen" I said as some sudden courage was built in me.

I won't anyone try to scatter what's rightfully mine. No one...

I walked to the table and then I smiled to the council members as I greeted and sat down as soon as Aiden sat down.

"So I came here to officially show you all your future queen" Aiden spoke

"Okay, welcome Luna" one of the council members greeted and Eliana snorted which drew my attention.

My plan was to make everything she did to look wrong and I smirked as an idea popped into my head

"Why did you do that Eliana?" I snapped and she was a bit surprised by my outburst but covered it quickly.

"Don't you realize that it's rude to Interrupt when your elders are speaking? It's a sign of disrespect" I stated calmly and she raised her eyebrows.

"You are a weakling" she snapped and I smiled

"How do you know that?" I asked lowly and she smirked

"You easily let Maddox take advantage of you Lin-Lin" she said in a mocking tone and I got irritated by the nick name.

"I had a reason for what I did" I replied with a sinister smile on my face.

If she was going to play her card, I would play a better one.

"Because you liked Maddox?!" She said and the council turned to me and I smiled

"Eliana...." Aiden called out but I stopped him.

"Everyone has the right to talk Aiden." I said as I stood up and started walking slowly to her as the whole room watched me.

"As a council member you are not meant jump into conclusions... Is that who you would lead this council?" I asked as I stopped in front of her and she was shocked
I almost laughed at her expression but I held myself back.

Next time she won't joke with me.

"As a Luna you have to consider other things too, I couldn't take drastic decisions because this pack might be influenced. If I called Aiden immediately then he would launch an attck at this pack and it would cause many casualties.... Let me ask you, would that be an option?"
My question hung in the air and Eliana was mute.

I wanted to jump up in victory and at the same time I kept Wondering how on Earth I had courage to stand up to her in front of the whole council.

"Eliana, learn how not to act on impulse especially when the pack is involved" I stated and walked back to my seat and sat down.

The whole council kept staring at me and then to Eliana and then back to me again. I was satisfied at my comeback and I was beginning to be glad that I didn't get the chance to call Aiden the time I found out about Maddox's plan.

Suddenly they started clapping their hands as they stood up while Aiden held my hand and gave it a tight squeeze which drew my attention to him and I could feel my heart swelling. I could see how proud he was of me and I wish days like this could continue to come by.

Now I really knew what Stacy was saying about being confident despite Aiden being by my side.

Maybe I was going to be a good queen after all. All I had to do was be confident in doing the right thing and focus on caring for the pack.

"I love her courage" one of them spoke up and I smiled. I had finally made a good impression today and I was happy that Eliana was in the room because if she wasn't, I wouldn't know.what I would have done to gain their trust.

****************

"You did great back there" Aiden said as he stood in front of me and stopped me from going forward and I smiled.

"Thank you" was my reply and he held my face and made me to look into his eyes.

"I told you, that you would do great" he whispered and kissed my forehead. This was the first time he was kissing me and I already felt so light headed. I held into his arm for support.

"Thanks for believing in me" I said and he nodded.

"I would always believe in you okay?" I smiled again.

"Okay okay, quit the love making" Ivy snapped as she snorted and I chuckled.

"Can you not Interrupt?" Aiden growled and turned to his sister.

"From the look and Eliana's face I can guess that something interesting happen back there" she said as I smiled and looked down.

Thinking about it now seemed like I wasn't the one who just blasted Eliana

"She was the best" Aiden said and drew me closer to himself.

I felt so proud of myself at that moment and I really felt like I was gaining my self esteem back again.

"What did you do Linda?" Ivy squeaked as she tried to come close to me but Aiden blocked her part.

"Hey, she is tired right now. She needs some rest" He snapped and Ivy rolled her eyes as she turned away and walked out.

"Now time to get you to bed" Aiden whispered as he carried me bridal style.

Finally finally finally

This chapter is done and dusted

How was it?

Remember to vote and share 🥺🥺