42

Heyoooo guys

M back

Sorry for the late updates though.

So much work and books to read...

Here we go!

Remember to vote and share!!

Word count: 1457

Linda's POV

Days turned into months and months into years and I finally started living the life that I loved. Everything seemed to be going on fine and smooth.

I kept smiling at myself as I stared at the mirror in I and Aiden's room. Yeah, we had already mated and we had our wedding 10 months ago. Anytime I just think about it, I just felt so blessed with my life. Aiden was everything I just wanted and the fact that he was just perfect made me think about what I did to deserve him.

Suddenly I was brought back to reality when I felt a soft kiss on my neck and I looked through the mirror to see Aiden smirking at me.

"You have been zoning off lately Indy" he stated as he massaged my shoulder and I smiled at the newly formed nickname he named me.

"I am just happy" I said as I stared back at the mirror

"Don't tell me you are thinking about that again, how you don't deserve me" Aiden grumbled as his smile fell and I suddenly felt bad.

"No, no, I wasn't thinking about that" I lied as I tried to bring back his cheerful mood and he eyed me obviously seeing through my lie.

"Just stop thinking about that okay? I have always told you that you were destined for me and no one in particular can do anything about it" he stated and he bent down to kiss me again and I suddenly felt neusous and suddenly got up and rushed to the toilet to throw up.

Aiden rushed behind me as he grabbed a bottle of water and helped me to keep my hair upwards.

"What's wrong?" He asked worriedly

"I don't know, I started feeling this way some weeks ago" I replied

"Some weeks ago?!!" He boomed and I sighed

I forgot to say that my mate was a short tempered man. Especially when it concerned me and my health. He almost killed a maid because she left a little piece of broken bottle on the hallway which I mistakenly stepped on. I had to really calm him down.

"Indy I am talking to you" he spat, but this time it was a bit calm. A bit.

"Aiden, I didn't think it was serious" I stated and he rolled his eyes.

"Linda..." He began and I knew he was pissed off whenever he my full name.

"I know, I shouldn't keep anything from you, bla bla" I said and he sighed

"I am serious" he grumbled

"I know, I didn't just know it would be serious" I replied and he bent down to my level and he pushed the hair out of my face.

"We are going to the hospital" he stated and I frowned
I didn't like the hospital and it's smell one bit.

"Maybe I just caught a cold" I replied with a pleading smile and he just turned to drop the towel

"No pleading Linda"
I sighed, he called me Linda again.

"Fine!" I said as I knew he wasn't going to give up

I stood up as I held the toilet seat as support and he helped me to moved over to the sink to wash my hands and face.

"Don't worry we won't waste much time in the hospital okay?" He smiled and kissed my forehead.