12

Hello guys am back.

Word count: 1325

Linda's POV

'Mine'
was all I heard from the huge man standing in front of me or rather the guy I bumped into.

The guy in front of me was about 6'3 and here I was around 5'2. He had ocean blue eyes and a pitch black hair, his look was mesmerizing and if this was a high school circumstance I would be tripping for him right now. But here I was, this guy is my mate.

Suddenly bringing me out of my trance a girl of my age or a year older walked in and grabbed his arm.
"Honey, why did you leave me in the car?" The girl asked but the guy didn't even remove his gaze from mine. I looked at him then the girl and then him.
"Ooh you guys know each other?" She asked do cheerfully.
"Nope, we just met" I replied shaking my Head.
Actually I wanted to know if the girl was his sister or his mate. No, I was his mate.
Whatever.
"Ooh, am Emily, his Luna" she said with so much pride and I snapped my head to the guy again who was frowning and staring at the girl I learned was Emily.
"Don't mind her miss, she is just all over my brother" another girl who was standing beside the guy said.
"Yeah, you are home safe and mate right ?"  Another guy asked.
"Mate? I am his mate" Emily said frowning at me.
"Emily can you now shut up ?" The guy's sister yelled.
"Do you realize you are talking to the future Luna" the other guy said.

I just stood there watching them argue, the guy that I expected should even stop all this was just there staring at me.
Maybe I was his expectation of a mate. Why would I even be ? He was an Alpha King and I was a run away girl. We finally got the voice to talk.
"Sorry it was a mixup" I said and Emily smiled but the others just stared in disbelief.
"It can't be a mixup" the guy's sister said and I shove my head.
I finally turned to leave when someone grabbed my arm.
"You aren't going to leave because of a nasty girl are you ?" The voice was so, I didn't even know the right words to say but the voice seemed to calm me down and I knew who made the statement.

I turned around to see Emily boiling and holding her waist.
"Hello lady, to make something clear to you I am bretroted to him so you should back off" she said and th guy turned to her again.
"Emily can you shut your trap, besides it's ends now. I have found my mate" he yelled and the whole house seemed to shake due to his voice.
"What do you see in this s garbage that I don't have even more, she is nasty, doesn't even own any property. We am rich and ....." She was interrupted.
"Emily !!!! You are hurting her" the guy's sister said and it was then I realized that tears was dripping down my face.

I removed my hands from the guy's own and ran upstairs and then to my room.
I knew I wasn't destined to be on this Earth. Must everyone be so cruel to me ??
I locked the door behind me and fell on my bed crying.

Aiden's POV.

After Emily said that, she ran towards the stairs and then vanished. I didn't even get the time to know her name.
I was so angry that I turned to Emily.
"From today onwards you are no more my Luna, I have a mate!!" I yelled and turned to the guards around me.
"Take her back to the pack and locked her up" I ordered
"What !!!! Me? Locked up?" Sue said almost in a whisper.
The guards immediately did as commanded and soon all was heard was her screaming and shouting.

I then realized that the whole room were now staring at us and when they saw everything was over the house came back with it's noise with everyone doing there own stuff.
I walked to the stairs and then someone held me, I turned around and saw it was Ivy, my sister

"I would talk to her" she whispered, all I did was to nod and get down from the stairs.
She walked up and decided to ask the people around her where the lady's room was and then I decided to follow her
We walked through different hallways before we reached a particular one that seemed like the last floor, we walked down the hallway and was about to open another door when we heard sniffing and sobs from a room behind us.
We rushed to the door and I wanted to open it when Ivy stopped me.
"Jeez bro calm down, you can't invade like that" she hissed and I raised an eyebrow and sighed bringing down my hands .

"Hello" Ivy called out. "Hey am Ivy eeeem the Alpha's sister" she said again but no response instead the crying seemed to stop.
"I Kno you must be angry about what happened downstairs but can you at least open the door for us to explain.
"There is no need the explain, the Alpha wont want me, am nothing" the girl hissed from the other side of the door.
"No no no dont say that. That girl wanted you to leave my brother, and you behaving like this shows that you are giving up" Ivy said again but no response.

If this was a different circumstance I would laugh at loud or be amazed because I never knew my baby sister could talk with all seriousness but now I was a bit shocked and decided to keep mute.
"Please, an Alpha doesn't want someone who is after the throne just like that bitch is, and for you to overcome all your difficulties till now shows that you are really strong and I like your attitude too" Ivy said d almost in a whisper.
Suddenly the door opened and the girl appeared in front of us.
"I am so sorry for what she said" I whispered.
"But you and her are meant to be together" she sighed.
"Never, it's just that my mum brought her so that if Aiden here can't find his mate she could take that place" Ivy huffed and the girl seemed to turn back to me.
"Am nothing like she said, I am not rich" she said looking downward.
"I am rich already and dont want any other kind of wealth. You are my mate and that's the only thing am looked for" I said holdings her hands and she just kept staring at me.
"What if your parent don't approve?" Sue asked.
"They will miss, my mum would love you. You are really pretty " Ivy snapped and I turned to her.
"What!!??," She asked and I raised an eyebrow. "Hey bro I was just saying the truth" Ivy hissed. What sudden I heard a faint chuckle which made me to turn my head back to the girl I was holding.
"You see you even look more pretty when you smile" Ivy said hugged her.
"Thanks" the girl said.
"So what's your name?" What asked
"Linda" she said and I nodded
"Pretty name" Ivy said and smiled
Almost immediately Ivy grabbed her arm and started walking downstairs, I growled which made both of them to laugh.
I rolled my eyes and started following them and listening to there conversations.

Hello guys.
I am really really sorry for the late update.
I couldn't even imagine I would take this long to update.
Once again I apologise for that.

Anyway how was this chapter ??
I would like to see your comments
So remember CVS meaning comment, vote and share 😉😉

From your lovely author.

Valery 😘😘😘