18

Hello guys am back.

Word count: 1435

Linda's POV

"The last time I remembered, we weren't mated"

I froze as i heard those words from him, what does that even mean.
That am a slave??
Am his Punching bag??

Never!!!

I didn't escape all the way here to meet someone worse than Taylor.
I was brought back to reality when he sighed and loosened his grip on my hands.
I could see that his eyes were the normal blue color now.

I immediately pushed him off me and then walked out of the room.
This was someone that i wanted to put my trust on.
I never knew he saved me from Stacy only because he wanted some kind of object to own.
I didn't even know where to start from right now.

Rita and Maddox will just end up telling me to follow him because he is the Alpha King. I sighed and then bumped into someone.
"Linda??" Ivy called out as she held my shoulders. "Why are you crying??"
I didn't even realize the tears untill now.
"Never mind, it's nothing" i said as I tried to walk past her but she blocked me.
"You can't tell me that, is it my brother??" She asked but this time she folded her arms.
"Ivy it's nothing"
"Nope, it can't be nothing. That douche of a brother made you cry!!!" She yelled.
"Ivy please just let it go" I sighed and wiped up my face.

"Nope, I was told mate never hurt each other, why is he proving it wrong??" She hissed
"Maybe not physically" I whispered
"What did he say to you??"
"Ivy just..." She beat me up to it.
"You know what, am going to meet him right now" she yelled and before I could see a word she was out of sight.

The tears started again.

Why does it just have to be me??

"I was told mates dont hurt each other why is he proving it wrong??"

Ivy words were ringing in my head. Yeah maybe Emily was right all along.
It's because of who I am, everyone sees me as some kind of weak werewolf and the just seem to be happy torturing me.

I hastened up and soon enough I was in my room, I closed the door behind me and locked it, freely allowing the tears to flow.

Aiden's POV

I just realized the kind of fool that I am, how could I say those things.
I sighed and loosened my grip on her hands and then the pushed me and walked out of the room.

But why was she so stubborn??

I groaned and sat on the desk with my head on my palms and then someone walked in, I raised my gaze from the floor to the door and saw who I expected.

My sister.

"Aiden how could you??!!!" She yelled.
"Ivy it's not your business" I growled and faced the floor once again.
"Ooh, you even still have the guts to defend yourself??" She said and folded her arms.
"Ivy it was a mistake!!!" I yelled
"Ooh please, keep those words for the dogs" she hissed
It took me all the power in me not to slam her head on the wall right now.

Why does no one see from my own prospective???
Ugh!!!!
"What kind of silly mistake is that??" She yelled again
"Ivy please can you let be me alone?"
"Nope am not. Your mate is heart broken right now, I saw her crying and yet all you say is that I should leave?? Don't forget I am the one who made her talk to you in the first place" she growled and I snapped my gaze to her.
"Watch your words young lady" I said
"Ooh moon goddess why did you ever give this guy a mate??" She said as she stared at the ceiling.
"Ivy!!!!!"
"What!!!! Actually with your attitude I prays she never forgive you!!" She yelled .

That was the limit!!!
I stood up and then I ran towards her but before I could get to her she slammed the door in my face and fell to tue ground.

Ouch..

Linda's POV

I washed my face in the sink and then pulled my hair up in a messy bun. I pulled out a tank top and then some leggings with I wore with some flats.
I walked out of the closet and then a knock interrupt me.
I walked up to it and opened it
To my surprise it was

Aiden.

I hissed and turned back to Wall towards the closet.
Apparently I was about leaving the room but as he came I decide to change plans knowing that he won't let me get past through him.
So I decided to walk towards anywhere in my room but not toward him.
Funny right??

"Linda I would....." But I beat him to it.

I know all he wanted to do was for me to see reasons to going to his pack but anyways seeing that no one can object him I decided to play the same card too.
"Don't bother. I am going with you, happy now??" I said as I closed the door to my closet
"That's not...."
"Alpha please, I am obeying your orders now so like how an Alpha speaks to his Omega you would kindly leave" I whisper yelled.
"You are not an Omega, you are my mate!!" He growled lowly
"Like I remembered we weren't mated" i said smiling and pulling down the curtains covering the windows.
"Linda, did you really take those words serious??" He asked as he slowly approached me.

"Don't come close to me"
"Linda am sorry" he sighed
"Be sorry for yourself. I don't think there are anymore important orders for you to bark out on me so please leave" I said and walked over to the door.
"Why do you keep behaving this way??" He yelled and I flinched once more.

I thought I could remain strong whenever he acted like this but nope,
I was wrong.
This guy always scared the hell out of me.
But I decided not to fall in too easily.
"I should be asking you that question" I hissed
"Mee??"
"Yeah you. Of course you won't fell like you are meant to be doing stuffs to make other people happy, do you even care about my own happiness??" I yelled
"Linda...."
"Ooh please, of course you don't" I hissed and opened the door "you could stay here all you want" I huffed and left the room.

No one ever cared about me or what I feel, instead they want me to make them feel better.
Why???
Why me???

I walked out of the hallway and then to the stairs when I saw Ivy.
"Linda...."
"Ivy dont, I don't want to to talk about it" I said as I decended down the stairs.
"Am sorry but are you going with us??"
"Yeah I am" I sighed
"So you forgave him??" She asked and i could feel the vibes in her voice.
"No"
"Ooh" she whispered

We finally greeted each other good bye except Stacy who was actually being taken with us.
When we were done I followed Aiden to the car he pointed and then he opened the door for me and I got in.
He wasn't the one driving so i would have to stay with him in the passengers seat for the s
Long drive.

When he entered and sat beside me he sighed and faced the window.

Wheeeew am so glad he decided to remain mute.

"Get going" he said to the driver and soon enough the car started.

"Linda...."
"Aiden please, just kindly remain the way you were, mind your business and i mind mine" I hissed not even looking at him
"But you are my business"
"Aiden everything was nice when we were on our own so please let it remain that way" I said again not looking at him.

Soon the car started moving and I could see Rita and Maddox waving me good bye.
The only place I thought I was going to be happy was gradually slipping away into the dark and all I could do was to sit and watch.

Hey guys...

So so sorry for the late update
I was having problems with saving this chapter and I was so glad it didn't delete at the end.

So how was this chapter????

Remember CVS meaning comment, vote and share.

Love you all 😘😘😘

Xoxoxoxoxo

From your lovely author.

Valery 😘😘 😘