'what a night'

They hugged! did you really believe that! HAHAHAH

No, Blaise punched him in the face making Louis fall to the ground but Blaise picked him up "what do you say to her" he said to him and I walked closer "just leave him, it's fine let's just go" I beg looking at him "what no!, he hurt you now he has to say sorry" he explained, Louis looked at him and punched him in the stomach making Blaise slouch down holding his stomach, He looked towards the boy who just punched him, Blaise doesn't get angry easily but, right now he is.

"You're dead, Louis" he said and took out his wand and pointed it to Louis, Louis took out his wand as well and I looked around, no one was around, I turned back around to face them again "expelliarmus", "stupefy" They said in unison, within seconds Blaises wand was sprung out of his hand and on the floor while Louis is fine "you are both idiots, stop!" I explain and pull Louis away from him as he was closer to me "next time you just need to leave before he does anything" I demanded, I didnt realize Blaise standing up straight with his wand in his hand behind us, Louis rolled his eyes at my demand and turned around, Blaise flicked his wand at the boy "diffindo" He said, I havent heard of that spell before but soon enough there was a big slash down Louiss arm with blood pouring out of it, I heard Louis wince in pain, I gasped at the sight of it I looked at Blaise "Blaise what the fuck!" I roar at him, His smirk that was on his face was now faded away "Y/n, he hurt you and he didnt even say sorry so he had it coming, Y/n/n Im not the bad guy here, He is!" he hissed, I was so angry that I forgot about Louis, I walked up to him and walked him to the hospital wing where he got some help.

About an hour later, Ron, Hermione, And Harry came to visit, as well as Millie Noah and Finn "hey bae" Finn joked wrapping his arm around my shoulder, I laughed "Heyy Finn" I replied smiling, I smile at Noah and he returns it "how are you feeling Louis" Millie asked the boy with a bandage around his arm while lying on the bed, Louis looked at her "I'm fine thanks for asking" he said with a weak smile, he has to stay the night at the hospital as he lost a lot of blood and he has to gain it back, the nurse said he should be fine by tomorrow afternoon "again, Im so sorry about Blaise, hes just a little...protective" I explained "A LITTLE!" Finn said with a chuckle, I sighed "well, yeah a lot actually, overprotective." I said

-the next day-

I didnt talk to Blaise for the whole day, I just sat by myself, not even with Malfoy, I mean No one. not until Louis came out of the hospital wing. "hey Louis, how're you feeling?" I ask with a small smile on my face, he returns it "I've been better" he joked with a small chuckle, he patted the bed gesturing for me to sit there, I walked closer to the bed and sat down, awkward silence filled the air, I wonder what he's thinking about I think to myself, I turned my head to see him fiddling with his fingers, cute- Stop No, No, No, No NOT cute" I snapped out of my thoughts and turned my head around to face the big entry door "so about that kiss the other day, um-" He started but I spoke up cutting him off "it didn't mean anything, I was just trying to kiss your cheek" I explained to him "yeah, yeah, same, just thought I should clear it up on my behalf" he replied looking at me "ok, well the nurse said your free to go so..." I told him and stood up, he blinked as if he were confused but realised soon after "oh uh, yeah, let's go" he stuttered and got up from the bed and walked over, I held out my hand for him to hold which he took, he thanked the nurse for helping him on the way out "what've we been doing in class" he asked as we strolled the empty halls "nothing much, just the same boring classes we always have" I shrugged, he started swinging our hands back and forth, I smiled and did the same, we laughed and just talked while strolling around the halls and corridors having a fun time "so are you and Finn-" He started but I started to choke on air knowing what he's about to say "oh god no, Finn uhh, Finn's just a big flirt, we're not together or anything, why do you ask? you jealous or something Partridge" I questioned facing him, He shook his head violently "me? jealous HA! you wish" he laughed "YOU wish" I teased with a chuckle, we both started laughing a LOT "well uh, night Partridge" I said as we were outside my common room, I kissed his cheek "don't go running into trouble again" I joked "night Tozier (or your last name), and don't worry I won't" he said letting go of my hand "bye" we said in sync and I went into the Slytherin common room.

'what a night.'

a/n - sorry for not posting I got banned off my laptop and phone so I couldn't update anyway hope you like this chapter, byee