'calming isn't it'

"now, what do we have here hm?" professor Sybil Trelawney said sitting next to Harry, Ron, Hermione and Louis, Hermione looked the woman "oh, do you mind me trying" she asked and Professor nodded "the grim, possibly" the young girl says "my dear, for the first time you stepped foot in my class, I sensed that you did not possess the proper spirit of the noble art of divination, no you see there, there you would be young in years with the heart beats beneath your bosom is as shriveled as an old maids" I think she said but didn't hear the rest as I noticed Louis looking at me from afar with an amused facial expression, I smiled with a small chuckle, next thing you know Hermione gets up and pushes the ball type thing, I don't know what there called off the table and stormed out, Professor turned to the boys "have I said something?" she asked cluelessly.

Draco ran out of class with Crabbe and Goyle and left me in the classroom, I walked out with my book in my hand, I felt a tap on my shoulder so I turned my head and there he was, Harry.

naw I'm just playing, It was Louis. lol

"They leave you again" he asked, I nodded awkwardly, he put out his arm "well then, can I walk you to our next class then?" he said in an overly fake British accent even though he is British, I laughed and playfully rolled my eyes "you shall" I replied and joined our arms together.

we walked down the stairs arms still joined together with Harry and Ron walking ahead of us "so what do we have next?" he asked cluelessly, I giggled and shrugged "I don't know, I usually just follow Harry" I smiled "is that so?" he questioned, cocking an eyebrow, I nodded "it is so" I replied looking at him, he smiled softly "well, lets follow Harry then" he said and we walked faster to catch up with them, but we saw Harry bend over to probably pick something up and a few seconds later he walked up the stairs with the ball from class in his hands, he smiled which we returned and then we just followed Ron to class which was successful.

-the next day-

we didn't have class today which was great, I could just hang around doing whatever I was doing, but no Draco just HAD to drag me somewhere with his little or should I say big goons.

we stood behind one of the big tall rocks on the hill above Hagrid's hut, why? you ask, why should I know they tell me nothing, they were bent down on the floor and I was a meter away from them standing and leaning on the rock playing with my fingers, I wasn't listening to anything they were saying until I wanted to pay attention so I heard "my father said that I can keep the hippogriff's head" Draco said to the boys, wait what! are they talking about Buckbeak omg "I think I'll donate it to the Gryffindor's common room, Crabbe pointed something out "ah, look who's here" he said and Draco turned and stood up "ahh, come to see the show" Draco joked, I looked up and saw Hermione charging at him with Harry, Ron and Louis behind her, "you, you foul loads of some evil cockroach" she roared at him and held up her wand to his throat "Hermione, No!" Ron said to the girl "he's not worth it" he added but Draco on the other hand looked petrified and scared for his life, it was quite amusing, and not just to me, Louis looked at me as if he were to explode of laughter any second, She took a step back and Draco relaxed until he a fist to his face, Hermione bloody punched Draco, he slouched down but the boys helped him "Malfoy, your ok" Crabbe said as the three boys ran away "lets go, quick" they added and disappeared, Hermione turned to the three boys in front of her "that felt good" he said and Louis and I burst into laughter but stopped when Ron said "not good, Brilliant" he claimed with a smile and Hermione blushed.

Hermione, Ron and Harry then started walking to Hagrid's hut, but Harry turned around "you two lovebirds can stay here if you want" harry winked, Louis and I turned to each other "I'll stay but ew, no, I would never like him like that" I explained and Louis just nodded "yeah, her! HA, that's funny" he laughed and we both started cracking up again but then we realised Harry had started walking away "sure" he yelled and ran to catch up to Ron and Hermione, I sat down leaning on the big tall rock, I looked up at the sky and I felt Louis sit next to me, he put his head on the rock just listening to the birds and wind throughout the scenery around us "calming isn't it?" he said, I looked at him with a confused look "just sitting here, with the wind blowing, birds chirping, isn't it calming" he smiled, I giggled a little "yeah, it is" I said looking back up to the sky, I was tired because I didn't get a lot of sleep lastnight that I didn't realise that I put my head on Louis shoulder and begun to close my eyes "you tired?" he asked and I lifted my head from his shoulder "sorry" I yawned, and he quickly shook his head "no don't worry, come here" he insisted, I moved closer to him and he laid my head down on his lap "if that makes it better, now you can sleep if you want" he smiled and I felt my cheeks burn up "thanks" I said yawning again, he nodded and looked up at the sky once again and I felt myself slowly drift to sleep.

a/n ok firstly I changed the title and um I really liked writing this chapter so yeah byee