'what a shame'

I woke up because of the feeling of something on my legs and a soft but loud sort of noise, I flutter my eyes open to see a hand on my thigh, I look up to see louis sleeping while snoring 'cute' wait what" no, no. NO Not cute, what is wrong with me, I think I might be sick, I don't feel right something must be wrong with me to think that.

I feel his grip tighten on my thigh and I tensed up in a bad- good? wait no bad way, I'm confused, my feelings are all over the place at the moment, anyway I felt him shift (I almost wrote shit, wtf is wrong with me anyhoo) and heard him groan, I look at him and saw him flutter his eyes open, he then notices how I'm tensed up and becomes confused "are you ok, what's wrong?" he asked taking his hand off my thigh as he realised, I look at him in the eyes and clench my jaw, I quickly sit up and stumble up onto my feet "I'm sorry I have to go" I say and march away from him, grabbing my robe as I took it off before and don't worry I checked that It was mine.

I went back to the Slytherin common room and got some peoples attention as I walked to the couch next to Draco, Crabbe and Goyle, Draco smirks while scoffing as he takes a notice in me "where were you for the past hour and a half" he questioned with his arm resting on the armrest "oh you know, the library, I was reading a good book until uh, until I um got uh...kicked out for being noisy" I stuttered coming up with a lie on the spot "the library? huh, I didn't know you read" he said surprised "oh uh, yeah, rarely though you 'know?" I chuckle, Draco shrugs making a humming noise that says 'eh'. he then continued to talk to Crabbe and Goyle ignoring my existence, this is how my day goes, wake up and then do something then go to all my classes till it's over then talk to Draco till he forgets me being there, then I usually go for a walk around the grounds, which I decided to do.

I walked all the way down the Quidditch pitch just now noticing how big it is being down on the ground looking up and the stadiums instead of being up looking at them fly "Y/N!" I head a voice in the distance so I turn and see a figure from afar, they run up and of course it just has to be louis, I smile at him "what happened earlier, are you alright?" he asked with a hint of concern in his voice "did you follow me?, how did you know I was here" I questioned avoiding his question he had asked "no, I didn't follow you, I just came here for some piece but you were here so" he replied with a smile "oh, ok then well I'll leave you to that" I said and started to walk away but he grabbed my waist and turned me around making me squeal in surprise "no, it's ok you don't have to go" he said with a reassuring smile "yeah Y/n, you don't have to go" a voice said a few meters away from us, I turn to see the amused Draco, he walks up to us and looks at Louis's hand around my waist, Louis pulls his hand away and takes a step away from me, Draco chuckles "thought I didn't know you were gonna hang out with Partridge ay Tozier (or y/l/n)?" Draco smirked "I didn't go to hang out with him Draco" I said rolling my eyes, he cocked an eyebrow "is that so?,...then why are you both here, standing so close together with his arm around your waist?" he grinned, he then turned to Louis and scoffed "and you, do you actually think she likes you? dude come on why would she like someone like you when she already has me? HA, it's funny you think you have a chance mud-blood" Draco scolds at the boy in front of him, I am shocked "DRACO" I yelled angrily, I turned to Louis to see him looking down, not even a second later he runs away, disappearing off the field, I watch as he runs out of my sight, I question myself if I should go after him or not but Draco already made that decision for me I guess "what? do you actually like that mud-blood boy? Y/n come on I thought you were better than that, and I was just helping you out" he explained, I turn to look at him "I do not like him you idiot, and I don't have you nor do I want you so I recommend you staying out of my business and you did not help me hence why you should leave him and I alone" I explain to the platinum boy in front of me "what a shame, you could do so much better then him" he remarked, I scoffed, rolled my eyes and stormed off to find Louis.