'and I don't know what to do'

-3rd person POV-

A woman appears in a puff of smoke. She's well groomed and dressed in darkish green.

-Louis' POV-

"What a charismatic quartet. Hello!" a middle aged woman says taking pictures of us, and by us I mean the Triwizard champions, Cedric, Fleur, Victor and I. she walks forward towards us all "I'm Rita Skeeter, I write for the daily prophet. But of course you know that don't you. It's you we don't know" she says licking her teeth "you're the juicy news. What quirks lurk beneath those rosy cheeks" she pats Fleurs cheeks "what mysteries do the muscles mask, does courage lie beneath those curls? In short, what makes a champion... tick" she says ruffling with Cedric's hair and pulling him and me closer to her "Me, myself and I want to know... Not to mention my rabid readers... So, who's feeling up to sharing? Mmm? Shall we start with the youngest. Lovely" she added dragging me by the shoulder.

She takes me by the shoulder into a closet and half-way shuts the door. "This is cosy." she said sarcastically "It's a broom cupboard." I reply and she shoves me in the closet deeper "Don't mind if I use the quill do you?" she asked sitting down "Oh, no." I say sitting by the window "So Louis, here you sit, a mere boy of twelve.." she starts but I cut her off "I'm fourteen." I imply simply about to compete against three students. Not only vastly more emotionally mature than yourself but have mastered spells that you wouldn't attempt in your dizziest daydreams. Concerned" she spoke "I dunno I haven't really thought about it." I dozed off, distracted "Course you're not just any ordinary boy of twelve are you." she questioned "Fourteen." I imply once again saying my Actual age "The story's legend. what do you think has happened to you in your past or present that made you so keen to enter such a dangerous tournament." she asked smirking "but, No I, I didn't enter." I replied quickly "Course you didn't. Everyone loves a rebel Louis. (to the quill) Scratch that last. Speaking of your life, if your parents are alive, how do you think they'd feel? proud? or concerned that your attitude shows at best a pathological need for attention, at worst a psychotic death wish." she says cocking an eyebrow Hey, what do you mean my eyes are glistening with the ghosts of my past." I question honestly confused on why it was written down on the notepad.

after that little interview I feel a little stressed about this whole tournament, I don't know what to do, Ron's mad at me for no reason, Harry keeps telling me it's not my fault so I can't talk to him because well, he's always with Ron and Hermione, well Hermione just reads while probably thinking about Victor, I swear she has heart eyes for him, so that leaves me with no one to talk to about this because y/n is probably swapping spit with Draco🙄😒 not that I care or anything it's just that I always come to her to talk to but you 'know yeah.