'don't be scared'

-louis' POV-

After the longgg day that has happened I then find myself at the end of Y/n's bed watching her sleep at 12am once again, for the 200th time, not literally 200th but something like that, have I told you watching her calms me? I'm sure I have anyway

I hear her shift around and open her eyes, shit, I've been caught I curse to myself, she jumps up from her laying position and screams

"WHAT THE FUCK! HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE, WHY ARE YOU IN HERE?!" she screams, instead of me flinching I sit there unfazed by her yelling at me

"LOUIS!" she yells at me, I look at her in the eyes slowly and blink

"you're cute when you sleep" I say calmly and slowly

"Louis...you're really scaring me" she stutters

"Don't be scared... The things out there that are unknown aren't scary in themselves. They are just unknown at the moment. Take the time to know them before you list them as scary. Then the world will be a much less scary place for you..." I say lowly

"not something...you, you are scaring me" she repeats herself

"I know what I said" I smirk at her, I hear her gulp and slightly whimper with a slight shake in her body

-3rd person POV-

Then and there, It was like that terrifying feeling you have as you tightly hold the covers over you with the knowledge that there is something hiding under your bed. You want to look, but you don't at the same time. You're frozen with fear and unable to act. That's where she found herself and she didn't know what to do next. she was scared of him, him. The one she kissed, the one she laughed with, the one that saved her, the one she would've fell for. not now, something is up with him, she knows it, but she doesn't know what to do, she's stuck with hating and being scared.

There were little things that Y/n simply could not stand. The sound of someone tapping their nails on the table. A person chewing with their mouth open. Another human imposing themselves into her space. She couldn't stand any of these things, but none of them compared to the number one thing she couldn't stand which topped all of them combined. him, it didn't seem like it, but over this 24 hour period, she couldn't stand him and his...dumb face.

he. All he could think about was how it would all end. the secret getting out. There was still a bit of uncertainty in the equation, but the basics were there for anyone to see. No matter how much he tried to see the positive, it wasn't anywhere to be seen. what would happen if the secret got spread around. The end of that question was coming and it wasn't going to be pretty. he couldn't bare to think of what would happen and he would do anything to let that not happen.

even though her mum had never cared for Y/n, when she was little she still warned her. She had been warned time and time again, but she had refused to believe her. the warning always sat in her head doing noting, it didn't effect her in anyway, she hadn't listened to her mum and she wished she did, she made a promise to herself to never listen to her mother, but now she wish she had.

Hopes and dreams were dashed that day. It should have been expected, but it still came as a shock. The warning signs had been ignored in favor of the possibility, however remote, that it could actually happen. hopes and dreams that she wished would come true have come crashing down because of him.

Louis still remembers things from when he was little, like one time he was looking at the sand. Picking up a handful, he wondered how many grains were in his hand. Hundreds of thousands?

"Not enough," he said under his breath.

"I need more." he stated and picked more and more, but all just came pouring out of his hands, he tried again and again but he was left with the sand that had stuck to his hands, he let out a puff of air in frustration and lifted his legs making him fall on his butt onto the sand, crossing his arms, he wanted to cry, but he was tuff, well that's what he thought, he believed he was a knight trying to find a princess to save, not a prince, but a knight, he always said to himself that no girl wants a prince, they want a knight in shining Armor to come and save them, so that's what he did, he was the knight he wanted to be, no prince that got given a girl for his looks, just a knight that worked hard to get the princess... his princess, when he met Y/n she thought she was a princess, his princess, now not so much, he has come to realise that Y/n needs no help, maybe she was the one who wanted a prince, he wanted to be a knight, but maybe...maybe he wants to be a prince...her prince. he sat there mad until his mother came up to him with a red bucket, he smiled and grabbed the bucket off of her filling it with as much sand the bucket could handle. he felt proud of himself.

a/n- hello again, how are you, I hope good is the answer, also you are beautiful. byee