Chris Pine

Heada up:

The Music Man is a Broadway musical about a traveling salesman who over hears other salesmen talking smack about him on a train to River City, Iowa. He also hears them say that it's basically impossible to sell anything to the Iowans, which gives him the idea to try. Once he arrives in River City he meets his old man friend, Marcellus Washburn and begins to do what he always does. Starts a boy band he has no idea how to conduct. However he convinces the townspeople and has a grand time. Harold even recruits the quietist kid in town, Winthrop Paroo(who has a lisp and there for won't talk). Then he meets Marian Paroo, the stuck piano teacher who also runs the library, normally has her nose in a book and is older sister to Winthrop. She has her problems with her mother because she refuses to get married and/or fall in love because he standers are to high for any man to met. The two (Harold and Marian) don't exactly hit it off at first but after a song and dance, Marian warms up to him. She even helps him hid when it's discovered that he's a fake. In the end it is also her who saves Harold Hill from jail.
This production includes many show stopping songs like; Ya got Trouble, 76 trombones, Goodnight my Someone, Pick-A-Little, Marian the Librarian, Shipoopi and Til there was You.
I frikin love this show!!!

Singing and dancing around one of the famous stages in the world was the one thing almost everyone had wished to be doing at least once in their life time. And it was what you were doing.

That's right. The fates had worked in some magic way and you had landed a lead role on Broadway... well sort of. You had got the role of Marian in an updated (modern) verison of the Music Man. And it was going to be a live action flim. Just like the new Annie. But you were still over the moon to get such an amazing part in such an amazing musical. You were also extremely happy because the one and only Chris Pine had been cast as Harold Hill. You had had a crush on Chris since you were 16 and you had taken your baby cousin to see the Princess Diaries 2. Now it seemed that all your dreams had decided to come true!

Anyway, the first rehearsal was today and it was pretty much just everyone meeting each other and singing and just having lots of fun.
You were nervous about meeting Chris though. What if you embarrassed yourself? What if he wanted to sing with you and you forgot the lyrics? What if he just didn't like you? '(y/n), calm down!' You mentally scolded yourself as you walked into practice. Then you saw him. And damn. He was better than hoped. Even from the doors he looked like he had jumped right out of magazine. He was perfect. Then he saw you to and waved you over with a grin in his face. "You must be (y/n)." Chris greeted with enthusiasm. You nodded. "Great, I'm Chris. But I get a feeling that you know that." He let out a faint snort. "Yeah, so why did you audition?" You ask. "Oh well, honestly..." He trailed off. "What...?" "I got an offer for it and I heard the songs and I just fell in love..." You laughed. "No shame, same thing with me." You share.
"Ha, well I'm getting this feeling that this production is going to be amazing." Chris says, looking you up and down quickly. "I hope, I mean this is one of those musicals that you just can't mess up what-so-ever or everyone and their mothers is gonna run us over. Twice." You smile. "So... are you a good kisser?" You blush as you look up in surprise. "I guess. I mean I don't know
I've never had anyone say any different, or that just- why?" Chris chuckles. "Just wanna be prepared for the worse." You gasp in fake offense. "What do you mean? I'm obviously an AMAZING kisser,
can't you tell?" You say, sticking out your tongue. "Oh course. I mean look at that tongue!" You both broke out in fits of laughter. "Can you sing?" He asks. You give him a look. "Yeah, I guess. That's why I'm here." You say. "Ha, sorry. That was a stupid question. I should ask, do you like to sing? No, that's stupid too. Will you sing for me?" Your face turned red and hot and you shake you head. "Come on, please?" People were starting to notice that the ever so famous, Chris Pine was trying to get an unknown girl to sing to him. "Why?" You complain, looking down. "Because you obviously have a beautiful voice and I wanna hear it! How about something from the script, that one song Marian sings to Harold. Til there was you." Chris gave you his biggest, saddest, most beautiful puppy dog eyes. "Fine." You huffed before you started off.

"There were bells on the hill, but I never heard them singing. No I never heard them at all, til there was you.

There were birds in the sky but I never saw them winging, no I never saw them at all. Til there was you.

And there were was music and there were wonderful roses. They tell me the sweet fragmant meadows of dawn and do.

There was love, all around. But I never heard it singing, no I never heard it at all. Til there was you!"

You stopped and looked at Chris. He was staring at you, as if mesmerized by your voice. He nodded and you continued, this time with Chris.

"There was love all around, but I never heard it sing! No, I never heard it at all, til there was you!~"

"(y/n)! That was amazing! You're amazing! I can't wait to record that with you!" Chris exclaimed. You grinned, feeling the start of a great friendship. And maybe something even more...

**********************************

My crush played Harold Hill once. He was amazing. :)