Zachary Quinto

A/N Yes I know he's gay but remember this is a book of IMAGINES for RANDOM HOT GUYS! And Zachy boy is both random and hot so just sit down, shut up and read it mate.

    You get a half though an episode of American Horror Story before having to turn it off due to fear.  Normally you didn't get scared easily but certain things (such as American Horror Story and the X-Files (Which trust me are quite terrifing)) scared the crap out of you.

    Your boyfriend, Zachary had been away filming for the last 2 weeks and you had wanted to be a good girlfriend and watch something that your boyfriend was in besides his two Star Trek movies and you had been told that the last season of Heroes sucked so you did go through all those episodes (a/n I love Heroes but the last season did suck. Don't kill me.) so you settled on American Horror Story. But you almost instantly regretted not watching Heroes because American Horror Story was some scary shit. There was to much blood and guts and murders. (a/n I don't actullay know this stuff 'cause I've never seen it. I'm just guessing. I know I'm such a loser!)        

     After the traumatic experience you put on some random Audery Hepburn movie and it calms you down a little but you still know you're going to have nightmares. Then you get a text from you're much loved Zachary Smachary saying that he would be home soon and your heart does a little flip. Maybe you would have to worry about nightmares after all...

     But alas, I'm of course... wrong.

    You woke up in the middle of the night, drenched in cold sweat and sit bolt up right, tears finding their way down your face.  You turn to Zach's side and find no boyfriend so you walk into the hall to see the bathroom light on and hear shuffling as a shirtless Zach comes out of the bathroom. "Babe? You woke up? Were you having a bad dream? You kept mumbling things and tossing and turning."  Then he notices the tears falling down your cheeks and holds out his arms, offering a hug. You except the hug mumbling "Zachy." as you rush toward him. He's so tall that he can barely put his chin on your head without leaning over.

     He holds you tight for a moment beore picking you up. You wrap your legs around he's torso and your arms around his neck. Zach holds your thighs and squeezes gently. "You're adorable when you're scared. Now tell me whats up." He says softly. "I-I wanted to see something you were in... so..." You anwser, feeling embrassed as heat rises to your face. Zachary starts to smirk. "Baby girl, did you try to watch American Horror Story?" He asks. You're getting redder by the second. "Maybe." You whisper as you look to the floor. You felt stupid for some reason. Zach only chuckles and kisses your cheek. His lips brush away the left over tears and you look up at him. "It does'nt matter if you've seen a lot of things with me in it. I'll love you anyway." Zach promises and kisses you again, this time on the lips.

        Once you two are in bed again, you snuggle close to Zachary. 

"Thanks Zach. I love you." You thank him.

"Anytime beautiful. And just remember when you're having a bad dream I'm right here."

But you didn't have another bad dream. And you were both fine with that.