McCoy continued

It had been a weak since (y/n) snuck onto the ship and she had started to get restless in the Med Bay. McCoy had taken notice of her staring out the exit. "Hey (y/n)." He whispered. You look back him. "What?" You whispered. "What ta ya say we go on a walk around the ship?" He offered. "Yes!" You said, nodding your head violently. The good doctor picked her up.

               You quivered with excitement. You hadn't been out side of the Med Bay except when you had met Kirk. Bones walked down the hallway with you in his arms. "Wait!" You cried. "What?" He asked, stopping his tracks. "I wanna walk." You command. McCoy chuckles and puts you down but holds on to your hand. He showed you a bunch of different places. Like the enigeerning bay where you met Scotty.

"This is the enigeering bay where they discuss how to fix things to make to ship go." McCoy explained. You nodded and looked around wide eyed. "Doc'er! Wha brings ya down here? An' whose the wee lassie?" A man with a funny accent and red shirt thought out loud as he walked in and saw you. "Mr. Scott, this is (y/n), she's from Eomer. Or at least that's where she got on the ship. (y/n) this is Scotty, he's the one that makes sure that the ship goes." McCoy explained. You nodded again and shyly raised your hand in greeting.

                Then you went to the Brige where you met Chekov, Sulu and Uhura.

          "Oh my gosh! She's so cute!" Uhura laughed when she saw you. Bones handed you over to her so he could go talk to Kirk. Chekov looked up from his post to see who Uhura was talking about. His eyes widened in agreement and he leaned over to kick Sulu in the shins and pointed to you. "Oh my God, she's adorable!" Sulu whispered. They both stood up and stord over to you and Uhura. "Who is this Lieutenat?" Sulu asked. You looked at him and Chekov. "Hello, my name is (y/n) and I'm Doctor McCoy's friend." You squeaked. "Hi (y/n), my name iz Chekov and zis iz Zulu." Another name with a funny accent. "She snuck on the ship from Eomer and I guess she's staying with McCoy for a while." You three made good friends quickly.

         Later before you went to bed McCoy asked you about your day. "It was amazing! I made a lot of friends! I've never had that many friends!" You yawned tiredly. McCoy smiled as you fell asleep on his shoulder. He was glad that he kept you.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I will edit in the future I swear! (But did anyone get the Karl Urban reference??)