Kirk

Imagine Khan messing with you and Kirk walking in just in time

                       "Why are you here darling? Why aren't you home helping your mother?" Khan taunts at you. You try to maintain a calm collect face but you were terrified. How did he know about your mom? He licks his lips as he looks you up and down. "Well you are a pretty doll. This ship doesn't deserve you." Khan growls seductively. "Sir please just answer the questions." You say in a small voice. "Come here and I will." He says. You walk closer until youre an inch away from Khan. "Will you answer question now?" You ask annoyed. Khan pounds his fist againest the glass. "Do not talk to me as though you are in control girl. I'm above your petty questions. You are not worth my time slut." You jump and Khan smirks. Then right on time, Kirk walks in to see you looking with pure horror in your eyes up at a smirking Khan. "Y/N, everything alright in here?" He asks coming up behind you and placing his warm hand on your shoulder. "Y-yes sir." You shiver. Kirk pulls you aside. "Take the day off." Your captain says softly. You nod and take off for your room.

*******************************************************************

                         Youre sitting on your bed when you hear a knock at your bedroom door. "Come in." You say. Kirk comes in and closes the door behind him. "You okay?" He asks. "Yeah but I could be better though." You anwser. Kirk gentle turns you toward him and presses his lip againest yours. You kiss back after of moment of shock. His lips are soft and warm. You two seem to kiss forever but than you both need air sadly. "Better?" Kirk asks. "Much." You say as your lips meet again.

That kinda sucked but whatever!