Jim Moriarty

Imagine Moriarty has been stalking you

You sighed as you fumbled with your apartment keys. You were so tired. When you finally manged to open the door you flopped on the couch and closed your eyes.

"Falling asleep already beautiful?" A silvery sing-song voice made you sit up.

A human shadow was lurking in the kitchen. You gasped. After you turned on the lights you headed to the kitchen even though you knew you shouldn't. The man was about 5'10 with short light brown hair. "W-who are you? Why a-are you here?" You asked timidly. "That's one wat to say hello. Jim Moriarty Hiii!" He had a bit of an irish accent. "And I'm here because the man I usually spend my time playing with has been... Well boring. So I decied I need a pet and you dear have caught my attention." Moriarty explained. You felt blood rising to your cheeks. Then realization struck you like a bullet to a hunted deer. "H-have you been stalking me?" You're rather scared now. How did this man, this Jim Moriarty, get into your apartment? What did he mean by 'pet'? "You ask a lot of questions don't you sweetheart. Yes, for about 3 weeks now." Moriarty smiled. His smile was (while still actually quite cute) terrifying. It was the mask of a mad man. You backed up to the counter sink and started to reach behind you for the knife that lay in the sink. Moriarty walked up to you and grabbed your arm. "I wouldn't do that princess." His grip was vice like. "Sorry." You whispered, looking down as to avoid eye contact. The psycopath tucked his long finger under your chin and lifted your head up so you forced to gaze into his brown eyes. You almost chock on your own breath. Those chocolate eyes were light with what you hoped was insane excitement but they were also extremely pleasant to look at. "Your eyes are lovey to." Moriarty whispered in your eye, causing you to jump. He released you and walk to the door. You felt mostly relieved that he was leaving but a tiny upset and worryed and hopeful that he would return.

"Oh darling, I'll back."