McCoy

Insane, crazy, what the actual hell.

These were the first three things you thought when Spock made his request to you. He want to see if he could transmit a memory.

And apparently you had been suggested as a test subject.

"No."

Spock looked surprised at your sudden answer. "But Doctor McCoy said-"

"Wait, McCoy is the one who suggested I would want someone looking through my head?"

"Yes, he said that you would be willing to. He seemed quite sure."

You sighed. "Well, he assumed wrong then."

Spock was about to say something else but you stocked away to find the doctor.

"McCoy." You growled upon entering his office.

McCoy looked up from his work at you and then back down, his eyebrows raised. "Can I help you (y/n)?"

"Is there a reason as to why Spock would think that I'd be okay with him getting into my head?"

"Why wouldn't you?"

"Does that really need explaining?"

The doctor sighed. "(y/n), this is going to be a big movement in science and medicine. We need to test this."

"But why on me?" You asked softly.

McCoy walked over to you and put his hand on your shoulder. "I know you've had some crappy things happen to you. How about instead of sending someone who knows next to nothing about except that you exist, and sent me in to be your test partner instead?"

You nodded slowly. "I feel better about that."

"I'll talk to Spock about it later. If he says no, then you don't have to do it."

You looked up at McCoy then pulled him into a bear hug. He jumped but then hugged back, kissing the top of your head in a reassuring kind of way.
You got shivers down your spine.

Wait shivers.

You couldn't be developing feels for McCoy...

Could you?

•••••••••••••••••••••

WHAAAAAAAAA?

I think I'm going to do a preference next... Any ideas?