Ramin Karimloo

(Yay! I get to do one for me! Sorry to be an asshole, but I would like to remind everyone that requests are STILL closed. I've had several people either ask me or request and remember how I didn't update for a month? I will do that again.

Just kidding, but please mind that I have a lot to do)

     Ramin's heavy breathing filled the room. Normally that and the steady rise and fall of his chest calmed you down and acted as a sort of lullaby. But you couldn't sleep. You had so much stress going on in your life. Between your mother and her medical problems, your cousin and her family problems, work problems, trying to keep things intimate with Ramin and everything else, you're self esteem started to slowly lower. You begun to have trouble sleeping and tonight appeared to be no different than every night the past two weeks.

Your boyfriend muttered something incoherent in his sleep and tightened his grip around your waist.  You smiled. Despite not having gotten enough sleep and being so stressed lately, you still felt like the luckiest girl in the world when ever Ramin should some kind of affection. Even if he was sleeping. You shuffle around in an attempt to get more comfortable, but only succeeding in making Ramin's eyes flutter open.
"Sorry," You half whisper "didn't mean to wake you up"
He smiled. "It's alright. Can you not sleep again?"
You nodded. "Sorry." You said again.
"Hey, it's not your fault."
You smile back at him.
"So tell me, what's keeping you up darling?" He asked, sitting up, so you had to move to.
"I've been so stress lately." You sighed.

Ramin rubbed your back. "I can tell."
"Thanks."
"Oh, no! I didn't mean that you look bad! You look gorgeous. I swear. I meant that your back is really, really tense. Plus this is the first time I've seen you smile in weeks."
"I know. I'm sorry."
"I told you to stop saying that! Don't blame yourself."
"Sor-"
"(y/n)!"
You laughed.
"What was that? Was that a" Ramin gasp in mock shock. "Laugh?"

You playfully punched his shoulder.

"I bet I can make you laugh again." Ramin said.
You raise an eyebrow. "Yeah? And how do you plan to do that?"
Then you noticed the mischievous glint in his eyes and realized what he was about to do.
"Ramin, no!" You screamed.
Ramin paid no attention and begun to....

Tickle you.

"Ramin!" You giggle.

Ramin stopped. Obviously pleased with himself.

"Told you I could make you laugh." He grinned.

"You dork."

Ramin (got) laid back down, you followed in his actions and he pulled you into your original cuddling position.
You nuzzled your head in the crook of his shoulder. "(y/n), have I ever told you how much I love you?" Ramin asked. Your smile grew even wider, just like it did when Ramin first "I love you".
"Every day."
"You were suppose to say not often enough!" Ramin whined.
"Okay, not often enough even though you tell me that every day because you are the sweetest person I've ever met."

Ramin huffed, making you laugh a little.
"I suppose I can work with that. Anyway, I love you so much. Even if you don't hear it every day."
"Which I do."
"Don't ruin the moment darling. And I had an idea. Since you've been working your ass off and I feel like being lazy, I think we should take a vacation."
You looked at him. "Where?"
"Don't judge me... Or get mad at me for that matter. But I may have gotten us passes for Disneyland."
"Ramin, you-" You cut yourself off with a yawn.
Ramin chuckled.
"I think it's bedtime (y/n)."
You yawned again and nodded, placing your head on his chest.
"Goodnight sweetheart." He mumbled, his lips pressed lightly against your forehead.
With one hand rubbing your back and the other running contently through your hair, Ramin began to hum a tune you didn't recognize, but it was oddly calming. And with the help of Ramin's beating chest, his gentle touch and the vibrations, you fell asleep for the first in what seemed like forever.

•••••
Wow, I got kinda cheesy at the end, didn't I?

Well anyway, how did you guys find my imagines, like did it just fall right out of heaven into your lap?

Hahahahahahhahaha

I'm not funny.
But really, how did you come across my little book?