Benedict Cumberbatch

F/C     :  Favorite color

Y/N : Your name

H/C : Hair color

E/C : Eye color

F/F : Favorite food

(For future references and crap. :D)

You wake up in a bed that doesn't belong to you. Footsteps echo in a different room and you hear a deep cough. you jolt up and throw back the covers, relived to find you still have the (F/C) dress from last night on. You jump out the bed and creep down the hall hoping to avoid the man down the corridor. But of course no such luck. "Leaving with out saying thank you, miss?" A man's voice behind you chuckles. You jump and turn around to find the one and only  "Benedict Cumberbatch." You breath out his name. "And who am I addressing?" He asks. "Y/N..."  You murmur. "And you brought someone you've never met into your home and let her sleep in your bed and you didn't even ask for her name?"  "Well... You were pasted out drunk.' Benedict defends himself. You blush and realize the hang over coming on. The headache hits you like a bullet. Your hand reaches up to your forehead. "Y/N? Are you OK?" The actor asks, actually sounding concerned. "Yeah. I could use some water, Advil and more sleep." You grimace. Ben kisses you reassuringly on the cheek and waltzes off to attend your needs.