Benedict Cumberbatch request (also Brother!Chris Pine)

Yo what up? This is a request for anikdins, I don't normaly do requests but this girl broke her arm so here you go, hope this helps you feel better!

You and Benedict had been dating for about 3 months. You two had met at a Star Trek cast party where your brother Chris Pine had introduced you. You still weren't sure how the fans felt about you though. Sometimes you were greeted like family and sometimes you were totally ingored by them.

You and Ben were walking down the street, then you went to get coffee. When you got back your poor boyfriend was surrounded by screaming fans. "Ben! Benedict!" You try to shout but with no luck. You mutter a swear under your breath and attempt to push through the large group. You continue to shout out for Ben.

Then in the blink of an eye, you were being shoved out back toward the street. You screamed out for Benedict one last time before hitting the ground shoulder first. There's a crack as loud as thunder, making everyone turn to where you're motionless with pain. You let out a soft moan. "Amy! Amy!" Benedict calls out, making his way toward you and scooping you up. "Move! Out of the way!" People were shouting. You looked at your limp arm and resisted the urge to puke at the sight of the misshaped figure.
••••••••••

You woke up in the hospital with your arm in a cast and the sound of voices.

You open your eyes to find your boyfriend and your brother Chris quietly talking about you and sports. "Hey boys." You say weakly. "Amy! How do you feel?" Chris asks worriedly. "Fine." You assure him. Your brother closes he's eyes with relief. "Chris could you give Ben and I a moment please?" You ask. Chris nods and exists the room. "Thank you Benny, for saving me." You smile, looking up at the man who had been quite up until now. "You're welcome. Anything for you." His low husky accent rings out. You grin like crazy at his voice. "Ben?" You say, feeling the need to say something. "Yes love?" "I love you."
"I love you to."