Captain Jack Harkness

You were so done with Captain Jack Harkness. He was annoying, self centered and obsessed with  his stupid work. You didn't even get what he did. Any way Jack never had time for you so you walked ou out on him. Well after the fight that is. It was over some rubbish comment you had made. You didn't even remember what you'd said, just ths that you and Jack called each other some nasty things and that it took to much will power to look him in the eyes. As the wind started blowing hard, tears streamed down your face.  You could still hear Jack's angry voice yelling for you to leave if you had a problem with him. And leave you did. With no cell phone, no coat, nothing. You had just stormed right out. You kicked over a pile of leaves and walk for another hour or so before stopping and sobbing on a street bench. "Y/N?" You looked up. Jack was standing over you. "What do you want?" You snarl at him, wondering if he had followed you here. "I'm sorry. The stuff I said to you wasn't fair and it wasn't true." He apologized as he sat next to you and put his arm around your wast. "Come on. Lets' go home." Jack suggests. You nod and the two of you get up. Jack surprises you by placing his lips upon yours. You react by kissing him back. Once you guys break apart, you turn back and walk back home.