Star Wars & Bucky (preference) update!

Soooo, I'm adding Bucky and Star Wars to my list of preference peeps! At the moment I'm only doing TFA characters bc they are the most popular in fan-fic at the moment, but I'll probably add the prequels and the originals should you guys want me to! I'm also considering adding the ladies of the fandoms. If you have a problem with same-sex relationships, please scroll past those parts (there aren't any in this chapter, unless you identify as a male in anyway). I do not want my readers and friends to be uncomfortable, but on the other hand... It's my book, my rules.  These are only the first two preferences because it's summertime kids, let's not worry about Christmas

•••
What you name your child (daughter)-

Star Wars:

Finn: Daisy Aphrodite. Finn is the type of guy who gives his daughter a simple first name (partially for the sake of having learn to spell her name) and a middle name composed of a bajillion letters.

Kylo Ren: Alina Lisle. May the force forbid him telling anyone, but Kylo (or Ben) has had those names picked out since he was a young padawan.

Poe Dameron: Anastasia Shara. Annie for short. Let's get one thing straight about Poe. that boy loves fancy names. He also loves his mother (whose name was Shara).

What you name your son:

Finn: Ryan Poe Dimitri. Again with simple-fancy names. Ryan's also the closet to a male version of Rey and Poe, of course for Poe because Rey and Poe were the first people Finn's ever truly felt sentimental about. So why shouldn't they be named after the most important person in his life? (Tied with you obviously!)

Kylo Ren: Alexi Benjamin. Let's face it, Kylo Ren is totally the type of guy that names his kid after himself. But Kylo, as cool as it may sound to some (at least to Kylo himself anyway), you weren't naming your child that. Nope, not even the middle name. But you did insist on Benjamin.

And Bucky (the Wiiinter Solider (werk, werk)):

What you name your daughter: Jamie Elizabeth, it's simple, it's nice. You guys actually didn't pick the name until you saw her, it was just... well, it was perfect for her.

What you name your son: Thomas Steven. Bucky wanted him to follow in his footsteps of being named after a president, although you had to talk him out of Taft. Bucky, that's not a name.