Jack Frost

Thats right. I do cartoon characters to.

You took one look at the lake in the morning and knew that you were gonna go skating. So after a quick breakfast of Footloops, you took a shower, got dressed, ran out to the frozen water, put on the ice skates and started skating.

You could ice skate before you could walk. You just had a natural talent for the sport. Your mom always said that Jack Frost was supporting you and making sure you didn't fall and to this day you believed that. But you didn't tell your friends for fear of being made fun of. Because you see, you were 15 and supposed to be believing in the idea of being a pop star not the idea of a winter fairytale being real. But you believed in him anyways because you never fell or hurt yourself. Untill now.

You glided gracefully across the ice and laughed. This was life. You were so into it that you didn't notice exactly where your feet were going and landed exactly on a spot where the ice was thin. The icy ground caved in and you fell through the hole almost. Something or someone caught you and hovered in mid air for a second before taking you high into the sky. You look down and scream before passing out due to shock.

When you wake up you a boy who couldn't have been much older than you with snowy white messy hair and piercing ice blue eyes that looked to old for his face, nevertheless he was handsome. He wore only a ripped up pair of brown pants and a blue sweatshirt and laying next to him was a staff. You knew who it was.

"Jack Frost. I knew I wasn't crazy." You say.
"(Y/N).. That was one of the biggest fails I have ever seen in 300 years." He chuckled.
"Oh shut up!" You tease, grinning.
"You know... I've been wanting to do this since you were 13." Jack confides. "Do what?" You question a split second before Jack kisses your lips. You melt into the kiss after a moment of shock. 'Screw my friends.' You thought to yourself. 'Believing was the best idea I have ever had.'