Chris Pine

"I love you. God I love you." Chris whispered."I love you to." You say, nuzzling your forhead into his gently. He grinned and kissed your lips. "On a scale of one to ten, how much do you love me?" Chris smirked. "Depends on the day." You laughed, jokingly. You and Chris were snuggled up on his bed, just having got Chris back from his filming, you felt bad for being so tired. You yawned, making Chris chuckle. "What?" You asked. "Your yawn is adorable. Tired?" You nodded. "Wanna take a nap?" You nodded again. "Good. Lets take a nap." 

      You two were so engrossed in your little moment that you didn't hear the door open or footsteps coming up the stairs. Zachary Quinto and Benedict Cumberbatch were coming the stairs to surprise Chris.  And just Chris. Because you see, you and Chris had been dating for 5 months but you guys hadn't told anyone because you didn't want the attention.

           Zach was trying to hold back his laughter and Ben couldn't keep a straight face. They reached Chris's bedroom yelling insanity. You screamed a little and Chris jumped, sitting straight up on the bed. It took a moment for everyone to realize what was going on. Then Zach broke the silence. "Oh are we snuggling?!" He sqeauled like a teenage girl. The next thing you know Benedict was on your left side, Chris on your right and Zachary was curled up by your thighs with his head on your stomache. All three men had their arms around your waist. "Uh.. hi?" You say shyly, trying to shuffle closer to Chris. "Oh... who are you?" Zach asked, looking up at you. "(y/n)..." You mumble, trying to look at him but not make eye contact. "Are you Chris's girlfriend?" A low voice belonging to Benedict, questioned. You looked up at him and nodded yes. "Chris! You didn't tell us you had a beautiful girl under your arm!" Zach teased, punching his friend's leg softly. "Yeah.. she-" Chris was cut off by a soft snore coming from you. 

        30 minutes later you were snuggled into Chris Pine's chest, both of you fast asleep. Of course it ended up on Twitter and Instagram. Zach had taken a picture of the two of you sleeping with Ben leaning over you, throwing the Vulcan hand sign.

"The Pine has found a girl. She's cute. He's cute. They're cute. They belong together!" Was on Twitter.

"Not saying that Chris and (y/n) are meant to be, but Chris and (y/n) are meant to be."  Was on Instagram.

The funny thing is that you didn't even care about all the publicity when you woke up. It was all worth it.

         I don't know where it come from but I just really like this one! Ugh.. my poor baby is feeling like crap. :( By poor baby I mean the guy I like. I know, I'm creepy but hey! He likes stalking me to! Did you know one time he thought I was British? Oh okay I'm shut up now but remember to vote and fan and stuff!