Sylar

Sylar from Heroes! I've been wanting to do this for a while but I wasn't sure how to make Sylar, so sorry if he's over the top lovey dovey!

                             Sylar stood at the window, planning his next murder. He knew he should go before you woke up but for some reason he couldn't. It was just like the night he found you. You had been the easiest to find so he had thought you'd be the easiest to kill. But there had been something about the look in your (e/c) eyes. Those wide, beautiful, intelligent eyes. He couldn't kill you no matter how hard he tried. And slowly, he ended up loving you and you ended up loving him back. You're power was more like a curse. You could tell the future in nightmare form so you never had any control of it and it wasn't all reliable. You also had super endurance to. That was pretty cool.

                            He heard stirring coming from the bedroom and the door opened. You walked over to him and slipped your arms around him as he wrapped one of his around your waist. "Did you have another nightmare?" He asked, looking down at you. "No." You lied, avoiding his gaze. "You shouldn't lied to me, (y/n)." He growled. "It was nothing." You mumbled. "Tell me. I'm just want to help you. Tell me." He pressed, holding you closer to him. "I-It was just lying and saying that you were going to kill someone. But you stopped being a murder right?" You said, looking up at Sylar finally. "Yes. I stopped." He lied, nodding. You smiled, believing him. "I have to go for a little bit. I'll be back in an hour or so." Sylar spoke, releasing you. "Wait! I'll come to." You said, following him out the motel door. "No! You stay here!" The tall man half yelled a little to quickly. "Why? Where are you going anyway?" You snapped, glaring at him. "No where. Just somewhere that would interest you!"                "But Sylar! I don't wanna be here all alone." You whined, giving Sylar your biggest puppy dog eyes. "Fine. But when we get there you stay in the car." He agreed gruffly, rolling his eyes. You cheered,  grabbed Sylar's hand and got in your rental car.

                           As it turned out, Sylar didn't have to worry about you finding out about his murder, you fell asleep again on the car ride to the little farm.

                             His victim was a small lady, with bright red hair. She was only 24. You woke up to the sound of her screams. For some reason what you saw didn't surprise you but still made you mad and you swear you could have heard your heart break.

"Sylar." You murmur. Sylar turns around from the body and stands up. "(y/n) I-" He starts to walk toward you with disbelief that you caught him all over his face. You shake your head and run the other way. "Wait!" He yelled, running after you. He lost you after awhile though and resorted to yelling for you, in hope you would magically reappear.

"(y/n)! (y/n) come back! Please! I'm sorry! Please come back! Don't leave me! You're the only one who isn't afraid me! Please come back! I love you."