Spock

You and Spock go together like peanut butter and nutella.

How you met:

Spock had always noticed you. He always thought you were beautiful. You and him had never really talked but that didn't stop him from over looking the illogical and staring at you when he could. He had made it his business to find out everything he could about you. Spock was like a love sick teenage girl.

One time you had been hurt when the ship lurched.

The ship tilted sideways and you and slid and tripped. You flew down the hallway and slammed against the wall, knocking you out cold.

You woke up to the sound of beeping and someone's cold hands covering one of your's. "What happened?" You murmur, opening your eyes and being surprised to find Spock there. "Miss (y/n), I found you laying on the ground on deck 5. I brought you back here and insited to Doctor McCoy that I be aloud to stay with you." Spock informed you. You thought his action was sweet but you were confused. "Why though? We never really hang out or anything." You ask. "Because," Spock said standing up. "even Vulcans appreciate beauty." With that Spock kissed your forehead and left you feeling to stunned for speech.

Some times it seemed like he didn't know what love was.

You'd say you love you him but all he would respond with was "Fascinating" and wouldn't do anything when you were upset. But to you, he was still prefect.

You two had been together for a year now.

"Spock, dude you gotta propose sometime!" Kirk demanded for about the eighty time this week. Spock nodded, still confused as to WHY and HOW he was pospost to propose. On Vulcan, if a couple had been together for some certain amount of time, their parents deiced if they should get married and then the wedding is just getting a certificate and moving into the male lover's home if the female doesn't already live there. 

"Captain, wouldn't her mother and father decide when (y/n) and I get married?" Spock asked, cocking his head a bit. "No! Well I mean , if you want to be tastional, you could ask her parents but I think they like you well enough that you don't need to... be uh, you. Spock, you have to propose because.. because... its nice for a girl to have you ask her before say: 'hey, we're gonna get married.' and its romantic." Kirk explained. Spock nodded again, now understanding sort of why proposing was so important. He had an idea in mind and headed off to make the plan action. And find a ring.