Matt Smith

Imagine Matt comforting you after you get some piratically horrible tweets from haters

        You curled up on the couch and cried. Matt panicked when he came home to see you bawling. "Y/N? What's wrong? W-why are you sobbing?" He asked in a worried voice. "This you stupid idoit!" You yell, chucking your phone at him and barely missing his head. You barey your face in a pillow as Matt reads whats on your phone. People were sending you mean tweets, saying things like "What a slut. She only likes Matt because he's rich and famous."

"She's a fake." "

(Y/N) is so ugly!! why cant Matty date someone who will really luv him!!!! like me!"

"Oh, Y/N. Sweetheart I'm so sorry." Matt says tears pricking his eyes. He lays next to you and sings in your ear.

"Hey Jude, don't be afraid.

Take a sad song and make it better.

Remember to let her into your heart.

Then you can start to make it better."

You almost smile. Your boyfriend's voice also made you feel better.

"They don't know the real you. They just can't tell how much you mean to me." He whispers.

"Thank you." You feel so grateful for Matt. He is such a great boyfriend.

"I love you so much." Matt promises.

"I love you to." You say as you kiss Matt on the lips.

Hey guys! This stuff is all made up!!! Matt's fans would never make his girlfriend cry!! Okay, just had to get that out of the way! Love you! ;)