Spock

In honor of Leonard Nimoy. (Late)

................

Spock didn't understand you. Well, how he felt about you. Something about your presents made him feeling giddy and excited. On one occasion he had even felt a strong urge to kiss you. It was confusing. So he decided to talk to the captain.

"Captain, I am... Have a difficult time on something... personal."
Kirk looked up from his sitting position. "Spock, don't tell me you have a crush?" Spock furrowed his eye brows. He didn't know what Kirk meant by 'crush'. "It is about (y/n). I find it hard to talk to her She has taken up much of my thinking time and I-I"
"Spock, that is what you call a crush. And it sounds like you have one on (y/n)."
"What does crush mean though Captain." Kirk laughed at his friend's confusion. "It means you like someone." This confused Spock even more. Kirk sensed it and sighed. "You have feelings for someone, in this case, you have feelings, or a crush, on (y/n)."
"Feelings? Like emotions? For (y/n)?" Spock asked. The captain nodded. "Romantic?" He nodded again.

Spock wondered off. What in the World was he suppose to do with a crush?
The answer was simple. He had to tell you about his feelings toward you.

------•
Short but sweet :)