Sylar

Your friend who had an ability that neither you could explain. Although (y/f/n) and you spent hours trying to figure it out. Which was frustration since you both were also brain scientists. The two of you were sitting up at one am in the morning in your friend's kitchen, trying your luck again. (y/f/n) was freezing random small object, since that was her power. "Do you think it's a genetic? Maybe one of your ancestors had abilities too?"
"Good, write that done again!" Your friend sighed. "I don't know that we can figure this out, I'm sorry." You admitted. (Y/f/n) sighed again. "It's alright, I just wish-" Crash. You both jumped.
"What was that...?" You muttered. She didn't respond. Footsteps sounded through the house. "Hide. I think I know who it is." You widen your eyes and shake you head. "Go!" Something about (y/f/n)'s voice that made your feet move. You dived behind the counter, where you could peek out around the corner. A man, about 6'2 with dark hair and eyes stormed into the room. "Don't resist and I'll be quick." He said. Your eyes widened. Who was this man? "Leave us alone please." Your friend begged frantically. "Us? Who is us? Who else is here?" The man asked. "N-no one, I meant to say me."
The man made a noise in his throat.
"I don't believe you, your lying." You peered out from your hiding spot. He grabbed (y/f/n) by the throat and slam her against the wall. You stood up like lightening. "No! Stop it!" You screamed. The man looked over at you. His grimace turned into a smirk as he dropped your friend.
"Well, well. What do we have here?" He stalked over to you and pressed you against the counter. You looked down, not wanted to look the stranger his cruelly beautiful eyes. "What's your name?" You jumped. His lips were an inch from your ear. "Leave her alone, she doesn't have anything you want." (Y/f/n) yelled. The man flicked his wrist and you heard a crash. You tried to look back, to see if your friend was alright, but the dark haired fellow used his fingers to turn your chin toward him again. "I asked you for your name sweetie, I suggest telling me if you want your friend to last through our little... meeting."
He was threatening you? For you name? You gulped. "(y/n)." You whispered. "(Y/n)? That's a nice name. I'll tell you what, (y/n), you come with me and I'll leave your friend be... What do you say to that?"
You stared at him. "Come with you? What do mean?" You asked. "It's means come with me, as in, leave with me. Help me." He answered, taking a step back from you. "What happens if I say no?" You wondered. "Then you'll regret it. I will find everyone you love and crush them. In front of you. Your friend will be the first to go." You looked at the ground. Go with this man? Crazy, you don't even know his name. Or let your friends and family die? Even crazier. "Tell me your name and I'll go with you." The man nodded. "My name, is Sylar."
****
I can of made this up in one night, sorry it wasn't very romantic but it have me chills to write it! Spock one next!