1'

( Y/N PoV )

" Roses are red, violets are blue. Sugar is sweet, and so are you " he said, smiling while looking at me with love, adore, care in his eyes. Well, damn he make me blushing. So, right now both of us are making lovely poems to each other, if one of us blushing then he or she lose. And definitely not me, i hope so. "  Okay, okay my turn" I said, smiling excitedly at him. He nod his head and I take it as my queue to start recite my poem, " A squillion stars shine in the sky. soaring angels sing sweet songs nearby. I wake and smile, my dreams are true. The star in my arms, my sun, is you. " I finish my poem off with showing his the heart gesture.

He seem taken away by my poem, he looks away and I could sense that he's blushing right now. He clear his throat before look at me again. " Sure, you are blushing" I said, poking his cheek. He shake his head, denying the fact "No, I'm not. But your poem is good tho" he said, nodding his head before look at me again. "But still you will never beat this one" he said, challenging. "Bring it on" I said, smirking. " Alright. I wake up every day with your smile on my mind. It's a beautiful sight to behold, so soft and so kind. My dreams are filled with the thought of me and you. I awake and smile, for my dreams have come true" he wink at me after finish recite his poem.

I can feel my cheeks is getting hotter and red right now. I fan myself with my hands before letting out an exhale. " Ha! Are you blushing, my lady?" He ask, raising his eyebrows. "Well, ofcourse I'm not. Who says I'm blushing? It's just too hot here phew" I said still fanning myself. He smirk before roll his eyes playfully at me "Yeah,yeah. Well can you bet that one tho?" I smile mischieviously while wiggle my eyebrows "Oh, boy. I bet you will be speechless later" I answer and wink at him. He move closer to me, his face is between my ear and my shoulder. I can hear his breathing and that make me feel tingle and my heart beat faster. I take a deep breathe to control my heartbeat but I close my eyes when I feel he kiss my cheek. Omaigawddd this boy is torturing me, he then start to whisper to my ear when—

I feel something wet on my ear someone is freaking lick my ears the to my eyes and lick all around my face. Oh my God, why he lick me?  I groan in annoyed and try to turn away from getting lick again but when I manage to turn away, that thing start to lick my ear again. "Omaigawddd, let's me freaking sleep" I said and try to continue my sweet dream again. But that thing still don't stop from licking me and that makes me sit down. I look beside me and see Milo's already showing me his puppy eyes.

" Milo-ah! How dare you disturb my sweet—" my eyes then open wide before I slap myself hard on my face. "Omaigawd!! Don't tell me, I'm dreaming about him again!!" I said before lay down again on my bed and hit my head on the pillow. "Oh my freaking gosh!! What the heck!! " I said before muffle my scream on my pillow. That son of fish, how dare he come to my dream?

I sit down and look at Milo, who's now staring at me worriedly. I grit my teeth " Choi freaking Beomgyu, let the cloud of rain wake you up from your sleeping beauty, how dare you come to my dream and say something sweet to me! That asshole" I grunt, I look around my room before scream quietly in frustration well don't wanna my neighbor to heard my scream right.  I touch my cheeks, I still can feel how numb my cheeks are from smiling on my dream and it's still hot from blushing omaigawd that freaking fish. "Seriously, your poem is not giving me an effect at all" I said, rolling my eyes but deep down I know it's really effect me a lot.

I make a fake crying before banging my head on my pillow again. "Oh God! Waee!!" Then I feel something moving on my bed, i look beside me and see Milo sitting on my bed, moving his head a bit to the side and looking at me worriedly. I sit down before pat his head, "Don't worry I'm fine. Are you hungry, Milo?" I ask him. His eyes open wide before jump off my bed and wait for me infront of my room's door. "Fine,fine. Wait a minute" I said before getting up of my bed and use my power to tidy up my bed. Being a witch is really fun tho, you can use your magic to help you do something.