45'

( Beomgyu's PoV )

" I will not going down alone" she said smirking to me. "Well you won't, don't worry" i said smirking before she turn to ashes and then i fall, just like what Hyeji told me. On my hands are the ashes of evil's, i just need to burn them then go back. Just when i want to walk, my heart suddenly feel hurt and i only can feel a bit of Haejin. "Haejin? Hey are you alright?" I ask. "No, I'm not. I'm slowly disappearing, Beomgyu" he said before come out of my body to show me. "No, no. Can you go up there alone?" I ask him. "No i can't. Once a spirit enter this realm there's no going back" he said. I cursed. "Wait here a bit i will try hurry up" i said before run to find a fire that Hyeji told me to burn the ashes. Once i found it, i burn the ashes without wasting more time before run back. I have 5 more minutes that means Haejin has 5 more minutes before he completely gone. But just like what Hyeji said, there's some spirit pretending to be Y/N and try to stop me from going back. The road then change, they're playing with my mind. Another cursed come out from my mouth before i close my eyes try to calm myself down. Once i open my eyes, the road is back like how it was and i run as fast as i can to Haejin. Once i spot Haejin, i immediately ask him to enter my body which he did and trying to find a way out of here. The hole slowly close up, i use the air magic to push me up but because of this realm, the amount magic i can use is limited. So the air only push me to only half of it. I climb up by myself while the hole slowly closing up.

But just as i near the top, some of spirit start to take me down by jumping on me and pulling my feet, so i fall back on the ground.

(Y/N PoV)

"His time almost up" I heard Taehyun said beside me. I look at him in confused with a dry tears on me. "I heard what Hyeji told him a day before today. He only has 5 minutes to come back and now has been 3 minutes" he said, looking worried. I look at him speechless, he knew he freaking knew but didn't tell me?! "If you know about this why you didn't tell me earlier?" I ask,mad. "Because you can't. How can you replace him in there with your condition like this?" He said. "But he is there! Trap and only have 2 more minutes?! " I cry again. He only has 5 minutes. Only 5 minutes and now it's 2 minutes left. " I can't just wait here, i need to help him" i said, now finally found my energy to stand up again. Taehyun just looking at me, making no move to me. I slowly walk to the hole. 1 more minutes. Please, god help him, please. I said praying to whoever God that hears me. Just then, i see something come out from the hole and slowly come out. I run towards it in hurry, hoping it is Beomgyu. It is. I hurriedly help him out with Taehyun's help. When he finally come out, the hole the close back. "Hello princess" he said in between his breath. I embrace him in hug, "You shithead breaking your fckin promise" i said still hugging him. He hug me back, "I didn't. I come back safely" he reply. I break the hug to look at him again, can't believe that i almsot lost this man and i hug him again. "Oh dear, y—" "Let's just be like this for a moment please" i said, hugging him tight. He chuckle then plant a kiss on top of my head "Sure tesoro".

Then we heard a cry beside us, making both of us break the hug. It's Haejin and Seira! They are hugging each other! "Seira!" I said making them both look at me. "You are here!" I said, wiping my tears. "Yes, luckly your man succeed on bringing back Haejin to here which means he also succeed on bringing me back alive. Thank you, Beomgyu. I owe you so much" Seira said looking grateful to Beomgyu. "You're welcome. Well we all are fine here right?" He said, looking at everyone. I turn around and see everyone nodfing their gead to Beomgyu's question. "Glad you make it on time, Beom" Taehyun said, smiling. "Alright let's go home everyone. Let's have a big dinner after this!" The alpha said and all of us cheer on that.

Everyone start to walk back to the car and i was about to walk when Beomgyu suddenly pull me into his arms then put his hands around my waist. "I think you owe me something" he said, grinning. "Oh really? I don't recall it" i said, clueless. "Are you sure you can't remember? Well i'm here coming back safely, so??" He said trying to make me remember which i did but i act like i didn't, well where's the fun if i tell him i do remember it right. "So?" I ask him. "Where's my gift?" "Your gift? Did i promise you a gift if you come back safely?" "Yep you did. So where is it?" He said. "Aa i think i left it at my room" "You left it at your room?" "Yes" i answer, hoping i can run from giving him a kiss here. "So you left it at your room?" He said, now grinning. Oh-oh why he's like this? "So you will give me my gift at your room?" He said again, closing the gap of our faces. He's too close, someone help. "I wonder is your gift at your room is the one I'm thinking about" he said again, i can feel his breath on my face. My eyes went wide when i realized what he meant by the gift in my room. Shit, did i just dig a grave for myself? "Alright lovebirds let's go. You guys can continue your session later at room" Taehyun shout. "Oh don't worry we will! Y/N promised me that" Beomgyu reply. Shit. "No i didn't" i said pushing him away before walk to the others. He walk next to me before holding my hand and swing our hands together while waling next to me. "You did" "I didn't" "You did" "No i didn't" "Yes you did" "No Beomgyu, i didn't".

⟨ Time skip ⟩

( Third PoV )

Later that night, he's sleeping on her bed. Hugging her from behind before plant a kiss on her forehead " Love you so much " he said before drift to his dreamland

══════ ✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ══════

ps//: they did nothing don't worry😭 just sleeping yeah~

Thank you for reading and support!
Don't forget to vote!
And also take care!