13'

( Y/N's PoV )

Fifth magic, the soul. Yes it's about soul. That's why it's danger and most feared by others wizards and witches to do. It's something that you can't do jokingly and without preparation or confidence. If you don't have confidence in doing it and you are nervous then it's could take your own life, the same thing goes to if we do it without any preparation. To activating the magic there's lot of thing that require to make this magic work successfully. And it's really hard to do this magic because it's take time and can drain your energy.

We have six magic or which we called as element so far. The first one is fire, followed by earth, water, air, ice and soul. Me and Beomgyu already master the five basic element but not the soul but still we are the top of everyone else in this Witchcraft Magic. It's look easy to master the five basic elements right? Like everyone can master the basic too. No it's not. Fire, water, earth, ice and air is just the main, like example fire is the main tree and tree also have their own branches so the branches for fire is electrical,  If you already know and master how to control and use the tree branches of the fire then you already master in that element.

Just like that the same thing happened to the soul. Not just that it's have a lot of thing to learn and to be master of but it's really complicated. So far the complicated one I've done is to mix the five basic elements. It's take me five months to finally master mixing the five elements. Well it's so hard to mix the element. They all are different and strong so pulling them together is like putting the North magnet with the North magnet. They will just push each other. That's why we need to know and find the way out to mixing them together without they pulling each other.

Example for the mixing magic is if you want to make a tornado, you should mix the earth, air and water elements to make it. So far, only six people manage to master the mixing one, it's me, my dad, Beomgyu, Beomgyu's mom and ofcourse Seira and Haejin. Speaking of Seira, she's literally sleeping next to me floating in the air. Forgive me for what I'm gonna say later but she's kinda look like a ghost but in the beautiful kind. I can't believe that this girl have been staying in my body since I birth until now and not gonna start with how powerful she is when she fight with the evil spirit at school. If you see how she is and her attitude, you will not gonna believe that it is the same person who just burn and fight with the evil spirit.

A sigh escape from my lips. I look at the ceiling. Not just I need to learn the fifth magic but also i need to learn how to make me and Seira as one. Just what happened in the school before, only she is the one who controlled me and it's not strong enough to defeat the evil. Both of us need to learn to have one body but two mind master and have control each. It's hard just like mixing the elements together. Not just me and Seira need to do this but also Beomgyu and Haejin as well.

[ Beomgyu's PoV ]

"Come in" I said open the door widely for him to enter. I'm back at my own house, my parents live far away from me and I always visit them like once a month. My parents already know about what happened at the school and it's take me almost an hour to explain and as well calm their down because well they almost lost their only child today. "Can you eat?" I ask looking at him while pouring for myself a drink. "Yeah we can but it's not as important as it is to us" he said, taking a seat infront of me.

Both if us in the kitchen right now. And I was about to talk when Kitty start to bark towards Haejin direction. I take her in my arm and she still barking at him. Yeah dog can see ghost they say but he is not a ghost. "Hey calm down baby" I said, turning her around to make she face me before brushing my nose on her nose to make her forget about Haejin awhile before putting her in my laps and playing with her fur to calm her down. "It's my friend and he will stay with us for awhile" I said still playing with her fur before take her in my arm again and turn her to meet Haejin who's now waving at him trying to make himself look friendly.

"He is a nice guy" I said before put her on the kitchen counter where me and Haejin on each side. Haejin is seating while I'm standing beside my refrigerator. Kitty is still scared of Haejin but she already stop barking. I take out some of crisp for me and Haejin before take a seat facing Haejin. "So if you don't mind can you tell me the story of the evil from the beginning to the end?" I ask, while munching the crisp. Kitty is now laying on her stomach with her head on her hand, watching me and Haejin.

" So well what I know about her is, she was actually a normal witch like all of us. She has her own name and it is Daehwi. People from my time said that she is really kind and always helping people who need help before and that's what makes people in my time love her. And time skip, she is married with someone she loved and that man also loved her. So in the third year of their marriage, she found out that her husband is cheating on her. Her husband not just cheat on her with some other girl but with her lovely cousin. And that's what makes her feel mad because she feel betrayed by her two love persons. And since that day, her relationship with her husband slowly loosing up. Her husband rarely come home and always stay at her cousin's house eventho Daehwi already warn and tell him to not to. Then soon her husband decide to divorce with her and choose her cousin instead. Not just its make Daehwin mad more but also heartbreak" he said sighing.

"So it's the husband's fault for making her become a bad person?" I ask. He looks at me "Well it's a yes and no" he answer. "Why?" I ask because of my curiosity. Kitty is already sleeping now. "Well it's her choice" Haejin said. "Choice?" I ask him again. "Yeah she choose to be it. She choose the revenge and not to forgive and going on with her life. She choose to hear her broken heart and not thinking rationally. I know she's hurt but there's always the other way to solve the problem. But she choose to perform black magic" he said.

"And what happened?" I ask for he to continue his story. "Well she become addicted to it, she can't stop perform the black magic even after her husband and her cousin already dead because of her" he said. "Wait what's she did to her husband and her cousin?" I ask. "Well basically she killed them but in the pain way"

" She punish them slowly with the pain and killing them with the satisfy smile on her face "

══════ ✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ══════

Thank you for reading and support!Don't forget to vote!And also take care!Love you💚

Don't forget to vote!
And also take care!
Love you💚