2'

( Y/N PoV )

I swear I will get my revenge back at him, no matter what. Because right now both of us are in detention and never in my life I went to detention but because of him, I'm here. " It is a first time to see both of your face in here and it's such a surprise not just the top of all students is here but also the daughter of this university and the son of the strong wizard is also here. So let's me see why both of you are here" Mr. Han said before take his glasses and take a paper on his desk that have the reason why we are here.

" Playing magic while on the class, making a mess when teacher still teaching and turning everyone in the classroom to the frogs " he look at us with disbelief in his face. "Wow, never thought both of you will do this such thing" he comment before take a seat infront both of us. I don't know where is the others problematic students like why the hell only both of us in detention today? "Now tell me, why both of you did that?" He ask, looking at us with his serious face.

" That girl beside me start it first " Beomgyu said, glaring at me. "What?! Me?! You are the one who start it" I said looking at him. Now both of us are looking each other, like it is a eyes staring competition, oh bring that on. I don't know how long both of us staring each other eyes not backing away yet but my eyes is getting teary not just me but his too. Eventho Mr. Han already try to stop us from staring each other but still we didn't and I will not gonna close my eyes if he didn't do it first. Oh come on being a gentleman already.

Then, I heard a click sound before the flashlight start to appear from infront of me. "Wow, nice angle" Mr.Han said. Both of us turn our focus at him, he's just fckin taking a photo of us with his camera. " What? Nah, no magic use to me, you know the consequences" He said, grinning before take a photo of us again. I close my eyes due to the flashlight "okay young boy and girl. Let's focus to our conversation just now" Mr. Han said before put his camera on my table and take a seat on his previous seat.

" So Y/N, why you start it first?" Mr. Han ask looking at me. "Well, that boy beside me make me fall on the mud and see this. This is the prove" I said showing my school uniform that has a bit of mud. Mr. Han turn to Beomgyu now and asking him the same question. "That girl beside me make a cloud of rain and thunderstorm on me when I'm still sleeping" Beomgyu answer. "Who told you to mess with my dream" I answer quietly. "Who says I mess with your dream?" He ask me well I don't know that he can hear that but nah it's okay.

" I don't know maybe you? Tell me why you appear on my dream? Is it your work?" I ask, crossing my arms on my chest. "What? Me? I will never want to make you dream about me nor me in your dream. But maybe you miss me that much thats why" he stop talking and grinning at me. "Oh, babe. If you miss me that much don't bring it to your dream. It's gross" he said before roll his eyes. " Tch, like I love it when you come into my dream" I said, rolling my eyes too. "Ok, enough with that, kids. Here fill this form then give it to me once you are done, after that I will have some announcement to make for both of you" he said before give each of us a form well a detention form. Such a good life, can't wait to hear my dad's mad at me.

Name:
Age:
Class:

Write down 3 rules of the university rules:
1)
2)
3)

List down the reasons why are you here (detention class) :
1)
2)
3)

Things you have learn from detention class:
1)
2)
3)

Write an essay about the moral values that you have learnt today in between 50-100 words.

Do you want to come again in detention class?