20'

( Taehyun's PoV )

"Ah, really? So all the pack's members live in here?" I ask in awe while looking around the big mansion house. "Well only the unmated. Those who already have their mate have their own house in this pack" Haruto said. We nod at his reply and not long after a loud step of someone's running begin to echoes around the house and there we see a young pretty girl running through the hallway. "Hyeji-ah?" Haruto ask standing infront of the girl with worried expression on his face. The girl stop running a bit to take a breathe "Move, Haruto" she said still panting. "Hyeji!" Now another voice call from behind and it's from a young boy. She groan before roll her eyes.

"What's wrong?" The boy ask after finally standing beside her. "I need to go like I really need to go" she answer and just want about to go away but another male's voice stopping her. "Hyeji-ah" the boy said come from our behind making me, Huening, Soobin and Yeonjun move away to make the man walk through. "Aish, for real oppa? Why you call him?" The girl that I think her name is Hyeji said, groaning. "For emergency purpose, you know" The boy reply, Hyeji just roll her eyes in response. "What's happened? And why are you running like the world will go end?" The boy who seem like a bit older from both of them ask. "Well it's really is and will be happening if I don't go right now" Hyeji answer.

"What's happened?" Haruto finally ask after awhile he's been quiet around them. "Well it's like this— Wait a second who are they?" Hyeji ask, pointing at us. Now all of them turn to face us, wow great they finally notice us. "Ah this" Haruto start to speak before scratching his neck. "These men are from the Witch and Wizard world. They are the advisor and protector of Witchcraft Magic" as soon Haruto explain that, Hyeji's now looking at us without blinking her eyes. I clear my throat, "Hi I'm Taehyun, the advisor" I said, introducing myself. "Hi I'm Soobin the advisor" Soobin said, giving her his bunny smile. "I'm Yeonjun the protector" Yeonjun hyung said, smiling and "Hello I'm Hueningkai-eyo I'm the protector" Huening said with his cheerful tone.

"You are— You guys are—" without waiting for Hyeji to finish her words, the boy who stand beside of her cut it off "Nice to meet you guys and what is your reason for coming here?" The boy ask with his serious tone. "Well we want to meet with the Luna and her daughter" Soobin answer. The other boy now look at Soobin, the vibes and the power he give making all of us feel goosebumps. His power feel powerful but not as strong as the Luna and the Alpha. Then suddenly one thing cross in my mind, don't tell me he is "What is your reason to meet our mom?" He ask. Our? Does that mean three of them are the Alpha's children?  I look at Hyeji who's now still looking at us, shock. "So you guys are the Alpha's children?" Huening ask, looking at three of them before look back at the boy. "Yes we are and mind to tell me—"

"Haa forget about him. I'm Hyeji the youngest child of the Alpha and those two men is my brother, that one is Hyunjun" she said pointing to the man who stand just beside Soobin "and this one is my twin brother, Hyunwoo" she said before sliding an arm around his brother that stand beside her and just slightly tall than her. "And with that, let's go" she said after introducing her brothers then grab my hand and drag me with her. "Where do you think you are going with that boy, Hyeji?" Hyunjun said standing infront of us with his arm crossed. She roll her eyes before let go of my hand, "I need to safe the Choosen one" she said. "Wait? Choosen one? Why?" Yeonjun ask. She groan in frustration before sending glare to all of us "She is in danger. Why do you think I want to go there? To waste my time?"  She said, rolling her eyes again for the million times today. "You mean she? Like Y/N?" I ask. "Owh what's a pretty name she has and yes it's her I think whatever you are thinking right now but I need to safe her the choosen one" she said.

"What do you mean she's in danger?" Yeonjun ask. "Okay I will tell the detail later but now we need to go there A.S.A.P as soon as possible" she said before turn around and walk to the main door.  "Wait, Hyeji! Ap—" "I will let them know later and I will go alone with them, I have four boys with me which is the advisor and protector from the Witchcraft Magic and not to forget the wizards too. So let me go alone today" she said didn't even bother to turn around to face her brothers "but—" "keep that but in your mouth, oppa. I will face your but later when I'm home" she said again "Hyeji—" "Four of your what are you waiting for? Let's go" she said and again ignoring her brothers comment. "Oh yes don't fricking dare to try avoid me from going there, you know what I'm capable to do" she said now turning around giving a death stare to her brothers. "We will but if you let me join you guys then we will not gonna avoid you from going there" Hyunjun said now smirking.

She groan before stay quiet for awhile to think. "Fine, Hyunjun oppa can come with me and Hyunwoo stay here. So let's go" she said and without waiting more times she go outside of the pack's house.

( Time skip )

"So mind to tell us how you know that Y/N is in danger?" I ask "If your friend drive a little bit fast then I will tell you guys" she reply and I give a signal to Yeonjun hyung to drive faster which he did. "So before I start why you want to meet me and my mom?" She ask, Hyunjun is seating beside her also having interest to what she ask. "Well hurmm this is kinda complicated" I said and hearing no response from both of them, I continue to speak again. "So hurm you guys know that our world is being controlled by the dark spirit these past days and that dark spirit is actually the evil and she was a human before but because of her obsession to revenge she suddenly start doing lot of evil things. She once has been locked in the underworld that no magic nor spell can free her by the two people in the past but suddenly she come back and start to make mess to the world" I said.

"How can she be free if no one can't free her?" Hyunjun ask. "Well magic and spell can't free her but the black magic can" Huening answer instead looking at them. "What do you mean?" Hyeji ask now confused. "So black magic is really powerful than the ordinary magic and spells because the black magic use blood, soul, body, organs and all to make it's more strong than the ordinary magic that just use a simple yet powerful things. If someone perform the black magic for long times and keep getting stronger it's not impossible for them to turn the world upside down" Huening reply making me nod my head in agreement with what he said.

"So we speculating that someone must perform the black magic to free her" Soobin said from the passenger seat and look at us through the he rear-view mirror. "And what that have to do with me?" Hyeji ask. "So hurm I know that you are not just a normal werewolf. You and your mother are gift by some power and one of your power is can see someone's memory" I said. "How do you know my mom and my sister have power?" Hyunjun ask. "I have my way. Perks of being the high status yeah" I said give him a smile.  "Hurm you are creepy but yes I can see someone's past but I can't do it right now" Hyeji reply.

"Why?" Huening ask. "Well I can't right now because my mind is not in peace and I'm worried hell about Y/N—" "Oh yeah tell us how do you know Y/N is in danger?" I ask cutting her words off. She glares at me for that "Well if I can see the past I also can see the future but future can change all the time. So I dreamed about Y/N last night well few last night ago and in there I think the evil is chocking her on throat before threw her to the wall. Then with a magic suddenly a sword that have black smoke around it appear then just like that I woke up" she said. "Are you sure it's not just a nightmare?" Yeonjun ask from the driver seat. "Ok so to be honest, I keep dreaming about the boy and the girl since I feel something from underworld free" she answer.

"How can you feel it?" I ask her, she is something else way to special. "Because I'm special" she answer shortly grinning at me "So back to the story, it's not a nightmare. I can clearly feel it and just now before you guys come well when you guys infront of the border, I hear a loud bell rang in my head. It's not just a simple like 'ding-dong' but it's the emergency one. It's really too loud and just then the realization hit me. Just like how I feel when the evil free from the underworld I also hear the loud bell ring in my head that time and yes I'm not lying" she said.

Me and Huening look at each other before look at her again in suprise not just us but her brother too. "So—" "We arrive" Yeonjun said taking our attention from Hyeji to the house infront of us. Y/N house.

══════ ✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ══════
Thank you for reading and support!
Don't forget to vote!
And also take care!
Love you💚