41'

( Y/N PoV )

Days after days and tomorrow is the day. The war day. What I feel right now? Of course I'm feeling hella nervous like damn our life is in risk and beside we can't expect things to flow smootly as the planned because for sure there will be a twist, that is what im afraid of. We can't expect the future, we plan it but not anything go as the planned because life is full of unexpected things. "Milo-ah, i don't know what will happen in the war tomorrow but what i know is that i love you. I love you, Milo-ah. So much" i said, brushing his fur. Milo is the gift that dad give to me in my birthday, thinking abou5 it just make me sad. No matter how hard or how deep i bury the sadness in me because of their death, it's still useless. Every second every minutes every hours every day I'm thinking about them. I don't get to say my farewell to them i don't have that chance to hug and kiss them for a last time. It's hurt.

( Beomgyu's PoV )

A knock from my door make me startled from my sleep. Damn who's knocking omin this midnight. With still sleepy mind that want to go back to sleep, I walk to the door while rubbing my eyes. "Yes?" I ask after open the door and there is Hyeji standing in front of my door before push me away and let herself enter my room. "Look I'm so sorry for coming this late and disturb your sleep" she said, I nod my head still with closed eyes, just wanting her to finish all she want to talk or do about faster. "And I need you to full fully awake right now for this, Beomgyu" she said in stern voice. "Why?" I ask "It's about the war that—" "Can we discuss it tomorrow? I'm so sleepy right now and I don't think I can have enough sleep after listening to your story" I said now with my eyes open. "You sure want to hear it tomorrow?" she ask for confirmation "Yes absolutely" I answer, nodding my head. "Okay then, meet me at the training pack tomorrow on 7 am" she say before walk away. "Alright" and guess what here i am unable to sleep because of it. "Damn she" i said before get up from my bed and get out from my room, silently hoping that Hyeji is still in the pack's house because it's will be so damn hard to meet her if she already in Alpha's home.

"Hyeji" i call her name when i see her eating in the pack's kitchen. "Yes?" She said turning to look at me. "What are you doing?" I ask, going near her. "Well, relieving my stress by eating chocolate" she said, ehowing me the nutella jar. "Its not chocolate" i said pointing to the jar. "Whatever, it still chocolate to me" she said before continue eating it. "By the way, why are you here? I thought you said you want some sleep earlier?" She ask. "You ruin it" i said, taiing a seat beside her while rolling my eyes. "Oh, is it because you are curious with what i want to tell to you earlier?" She said, smirking. "Yeah. Now you better tell me what is it" i said. "No or else you can't asleep because of it" she said, turning away from me. "Yah Hyeji-ah" i said, coaxing her. "No Beomgyu. You are the one who said it earlier" she said, grinning. "Fine I'm sorry so can i hear it now?" I said. "You sure want to hear it now?" "Yes" "Okay well" she stop to close the nutella jar and wipe her mouth with a tissue beside her.

"So i got a vision and in that vision you need to take it" she start. "Oh yeah that is what Y/N told me but she don't know what i need to take neither i am. So what is it?" I said. "The thing is you need to bring is her" "Bring who?" "The evil, it will be so damn hard and only you can take it" "Wait, why? And what and how?" "Ok relax. The sword has magic, once you stab her she will get burned and turn into the ashes but not just that. The door of underworld will be open and you will take it, bring her ashes to the underworld and put it there for it to burn. Why is it you? Y/N will use all her energy in the fight knowing well she want a revenge and the journey to the underworld is not easy. There will have some evil soul trying to take you there with them and some of them can change themselves to someone that you longing for" "So they can change their face?" "Yes. That's why it is so dangerous for Y/N to go there because she just lost her parents so—" "if she go there she will get deceive by the spirit and stay there?" "Yep exactly!" "But you need to remember you only have 5 minutes and after 5 minutes the underworld will close and the sword will disappear and you will stuck in there" she said.

I rub ny forehead suddenly feel so dizzy with the information that i just heard. "So thats it?" "Yes. After you send the ashes, you need to focus abd remember your way home. It will be so hard and just that i can tell you because my vision stop at there" she said. "You didn't see whether i survived or not from there?" I ask. "Nope. It stop just right there" "Even you can't see if Y/N survive or not during the war?" "Yep. I can't" she nod. "Damn. So it is depend on us" "True whatever you do will determine your future. So you need to do your best" she said, patting my shoulder before going out of the kitchen leaving me alone in the dark kitchen.

══════ ✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ══════
Thank you for reading and support!
Don't forget to vote!
And also take care!
Lveyou💚
Gbu🙏🏻