27'

( Beomgyu's PoV )

I close my eyes, ready to take the impact but I don't feel anything. I count to three and still don't feel any pain or feel the sword enter to my body. I open my eyes in confuse and now it's turn to shock and worried. Y/N standing infront of me with both hand facing infront of Daehwi and the power of air radiate from her hand making the sword that Daehwi hold almost fall out from her grip. " I told you don't involve him to our business! " as soon as she said that she push Daehwi with the air element as hard as she can to the wall before she take the sword to her hand.

Daehwi fall down on the floor before stand up again and giving death glare to Y/N. "You bitch!" She stride towards us with her hand full of black smoke then start to attack us. "ENOUGH!" A strong air come as Y/N start to shout, stopping the evil from coming to us. "I said enough is enough! You have killed my parents! Now you want to kill us?! You have take your revenge already by killing and using my parents as your people and right now I already make my decision" Y/N said before walk towards the evil with deathly stare.

" My decision is to take my revenge by fighting you. You killed a lot of innocent soul for your blood. And that didn't satisfied you enough? You said it's for your revenge isn't it already be done? You killed your husband and your cousin in that time and now they reborn again as us and you want to kill us that innocent in this time? You used my parents! You used them! And now I have no parents because of you! And you think I will be on your side after all that?! Fighting alongside with you?! " Y/N said and now she finally stand infront of her. "Yes you are the villian for killing lot of innocent life. And we are the hero and heroin to pay back for the innocent soul that you've killed to pay back for their family to pay back for my parents!" With the sword on her hand, she stab her on the chest making the evil look at her shocked.

The evil choke her tightly "YOU! YOU WILL REGRET FOR DOING ALL THIS! BOTH OF YOU WILL BE WITH ME! IF I DIE THEN YOU BOTH WILL DIE WITH ME!" I run towards them, pushing the evil away from her before start to look at her to make sure she's okay, after seeing her nod herself saying her okay and check her once again to make sure she's really fine, I stand infront of her in protective mode, looking at the evil. "I will not regret it" Y/N said behind me. "You will" she's smirk before dissapear with the black smoke and just like that we are back in Y/N parents house, sitting on her bed.

Milo immediately come running to Y/N, licking her face before look at her with concern on his face. "I'm glad you're okay, Milo-ah" she say before hug him tightly. After that, Hyeji, Hyunjun and Taehyun start to walk in to the room. The room seem pretty neat right now, no blood on the floor, no her parents's body lie there lifelessly the only thing that change is her room has no door right now because it's already broken. "Are you alright?" Hyeji ask before take a seat beside her. She just nod her head before look at Taehyun "Where are they?" The word they is her parents. Taehyun sigh before motion Y/N to follow him which she did with us follow them behind.

( Y/N PoV )

Yes break up is hurt but want to know what more hurt than break up with your boyfriend? Losing both of your parents. The one who give life to you, the one who teach you everything, the one who provides all things to you and my one is laying there on the living room, lifelessly. After that some men come take their body away to hospital before burying them. As I see their body been taken away, I feel weak. I don't care if my body hurts right now before of what the evil did to me because my heart really hurt right now, it's hurt. I watch as the van that take their body, drive away from our house.

" Let's get you both wash up before we go to hospital " the girl said, bringing me the toilet before leaving me alone there. As I watch my reflection on the mirror, I feel disgusted. It's all my fault that mommy and daddy die. It's all my fault that they make a deal with the evil. I'm the reason of all that. I'm the reason of all this mess. If I'm not born into this life, mommy and daddy will live in happy life. Why? Why I need to reborn in this life? Why? I deserve to be dead. I'm the one who should be dead not my parents. I'm such a disgust. I'm such a failure. I'm a bad luck. I bring the bad luck with me in this life. This is the karma I get for betray the evil in the past life. I hate you Y/N, I fucking hate you.