21'

( Soobin's PoV )

"No, no not this one" Hyeji said shaking her head now in panic. "Hey calm down" Taehyun said try to coax her. "No! I can't! She is in danger!" She said. "Then where is she?"Yeonjun ask. "I don't know but this is not the one" she said. "Hyeji, inhale exhale" Hyunjun said and Hyeji follow his brother instructions. "When was the last time you guys meet?" Hyeji ask now in calm tone. "Well two days ago?" Huening answer. "Then who send her home?" She ask again. It's all went silence for quite few minutes. I finally thought of something, I look at all of them who already look at me with questions face. I immediately run to the house infront of Y/N's before ringing the door bell. "Yah! Beomgyu-ah!" I shout still ringing his door bell. For sure his neighbours will annoyed with me but do I care tho? Hearing no reply from inside I pull out my phone from my Jean's pocket and dial his number but his number is out of reach. "Hey what's wrong?" Yeonjun ask, standing beside me. "Try call Beomgyu. Ask him where he is" I said. He nod his head before take his phone out and call Beomgyu but still it's can't be reach.

"Where is he?" I ask panting around. Hen Taehyun come to both of us "Let's try find Y/N at her parents house" he said. "Why?" I ask, beside me Yeonjun still trying to call Beomgyu. "I accidentally heard the conversation between her and Beomgyu. She say that she will be at her parents house and ask Beomgyu to see her house for awhile to make sure her house is safe" he said. "Let's go then" Yeonjun said before taking out the key and throw it to him "You drive, I don't know where it is" He said before put his phone back inside the pocket. "You guys are glad that I know where it is. Let's go" he said before running back to the car with us follow him behind.

( Y/N PoV )

"Eo-eomma?" I ask, stuttering and shivering with fear while taking a step behind. "Yes dear?" She reply but it's not sound dearly, I don't know whose sound it is but it's not my mom. She is not— Wait is she being possessed? "Y/N- ah" her voice bring me back to the world, shaking my head trying to think that this is my hallucination and hoping that once I open my eyes it's all just a dream. I take a big breathe and close my eyes then open it, no it's not a dream. Eomma open wide her hand asking me to go to her and hug her "Come here darling" she said still stepping forward to me with her creepy smile, her eyes, nose, ears all full with maggots, the same one I see in the fridge.

I still stepping backwards not until I stumble into someone's body. I slowly turn around to meet with my dad who has maggots on his face and some of it fall on my body making me swipe it off aggressively before run away from him and climb the dinner table to escape from the kitchen. Once I at the living room, I try to open the main door but it can't be opened.  I checked the lock and all but it's all unlock and why it's can't be opened? I pull it harder thinking that maybe the door is stuck before looking behind to see my parents is few steps away from me. I run to the front mirror and try to open it but still can't. I take a flower pot beside me and crash it to the window and it's didn't break at all but the flower pot is.

"Freeze! Both of you freeze!" I said shouting to my parents while pointing at both of them hoping that they will freeze. They did and I let out a relief breathe but it's not long because few seconds later they unfreeze back but now with no maggots on their face which make me relief a bit. Their eyes are turn to me and it's change to bloody red and without me even blinking they already infront of me and my parents start to attack me. I manage to block their attack but didn't dare to throw a punch at them because still they are my parents. My mom suddenly bite me in my leg making me scream in pain, she smirk at that and keep biting me. I have no other choice than to fight her. I punch her on her cheeks making her bite loosened a bit before grab her on hair then push her away with my air elemental spell making her flew away and hit the wall. Blood keep dripping from my leg and every move I take it's feel hurt and it's result making me walk limply. My tears keep coming down but still I need to get out of here. I don't know what is wrong with my parents but I need to get out as soon as possible. I walk to my room for my safety but when I thought it was over, my dad attack me from behind. He stab me with a knife and I can feel he grinning at the back, not just he stab me multiple time but he even twist the knife making the injuries bad.

"Stop! The second element, the wind I call you right now blew my dad away" And with that a big wind like a tornado flying my dad away from me. I tore my shirt off before pulling out the knife then tying my clothes around my waist and my injuries to stop the bleeding. I then open my door luckly it's can open and there my Milo is still sleeping. Then a loud shout hear coming to my way, I luckly manage to turn away on time and avoid my mom from attacking me again. With my injured leg and body its feel hard to fight.  I make a wall with fire before pushing my mom on her stomach just by my water spell. Then I see my dad coming to me and I do he the same like what I did to my mom. I push both of them against wall with the third elemental, water while I protect myself with a fire shield.

"Stop, please. Please stop I can't do this anymore" I said crying. Milo already awake by now and he immediately run infront of me not to close to the fire. He start to bark at my parents nonstop. "Yah, Milo-ah, go ask for help" I said. He turn around to look at me and bark, don't want to leave my side. "Just go Milo-ah, if you don't go find help, I can't survive this. Go find help faster, please" I said still holding my parents against the wall. "I will be fine, I promise. Just go find help please" I ask him again. He then walk away from the room and look at me one last time before run. I mutter a spell of air to open the door for Milo, knowing well that it can open for him but not for me.

"Why you both are like this? What happened?" I ask between sob, they still trying to get away from the water to attack me.  A loud thunderstorm being heard outside, the cloud suddenly turn dark. I turn to look at my parents again who now seem less aggressively and slowly knock out. The loud thunderstorm start to being heard again and it's continue like that. I stop the water element from pushing my parents against the wall and come running to both of them. "Ma pa" I said trying to wake them up but they still don't. I shake their body, still no response.

Just then my door get flew away across my room and standing infront of my room is, "Well well well look who we have here? A little happy family" she said, stepping into my room with a loud clink of her high heels echoes in my room as she walk towards me. I take a step back, still with my fire shield infront of me and water swirling on both of my hands. She smirk at me before snap her finger and just like that we are in different room. The room is empty and it's big with just two of us here. "Y/N" she said startling me from my thoughts. "Who have thought that I will meet my powerful creation" she said. I look at her confused. What does she mean with creation? Whose creation?

She let out an evil laugh, it's like she can read my expression and my mind. "Ha I guess your dumb parents didn't tell you about that" she said as she begin taking a step resulting me to do the same too and here we are circling each other while keeping an eye to each other. "Don't call my parents like that" I said, warning her. "Owh what if I did? Like didn't you see what happened to your parents few minutes ago?" She ask smirking while raising her eyebrows. "They are not being themselves" I answer shortly. "And why not?" She ask, now stop taking a step making me doing the same thing too. "They are been possessed" I said.

She then dramatically gasp and close her mouth with her hand before look at me with her fake suprise face. "Ah really? How can someone stronger get possessed so easily? Isn't your father is one of the strong wizard in this world?" She ask now begin taking a step again and I do it too.  I scowl "What do you want?" I ask her. She smirk, pleased that I ask her that question. She stop walking and look at me in the eye before smirking. "Well my dear what I want is" she grin

══════ ✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ══════
Thank you for reading and support!
Don't forget to vote!
And also take care!
Love you💚