16'

( Taehyun's PoV )

"Taehyun-ah, do you think this is okay? I mean there's a lot of werewolf there, hell that is werewolf's pack. What if-" "It's okay, we come there with good intentions and I have my friend there" I answer, cutting Yeonjun's off. "Yeah yeah whatever, we just go with your plan" He said, rolling his eyes before start to focus on the road again. If you guys are wondering where we are heading now well we are heading to a Treasure Teume's Pack to meet with the precognition. How can we be here? Well

{Flashback}

" So what should we do now?" Hueningkai ask looking at all of us. "Well" I said, leaning forward with a smirk on my face. All of them now focus at me "I don't know" I said, before lean back on my chair and when I see their reaction I start to laugh. "Yah, you think it's funny, is it?" Yeonjun hyung said before glaring at me following by the others. "I'm sorry, I also don't know so let's discuss the plan" I said, still laughing.

"But first, let's think" Soobin hyung said before looking at the wall, I guess he's thinking. 10 minutes spent with us only thinking the plan before Huening start to sigh "Arghh, molla" he said before putting his head on the table, giving up. "Well, lets share our thoughts" I said. "Okay I go first" Soobin hyung said, raising his hand. Me and the others nod our head ask response for him to continue "So we need to find the one who perform the black magic!" He said, excitedly. "Yes truee we need to find him or her then maybe ask them why they did it and also ask for their help to put the evil back in the underworld" Yeonjun hyung said.

"But how we want to find the one who did this? Not just only him or her perform the black magic tho. Beside, what use using the black magic to lock something evil? Isn't the black magic also something evil?" I said. "But we can try tho" Huening said. "Yeah we can try but we only have one chance" I answer looking at him. "So our point is to find someone who release the evil from the underworld but we don't know yet the plan to do so" Soobin said, making all of us nod our head.

"Hyung!" Huening shout out of sudden making me jump a bit because of the suprise. "What if we go find the precognition! Someone who can see the future or maybe our past! And ofcourse we can know someone who behind all of this by looking at their past" He said. "But we need to know their name to see their past" Soobin hyung said. "Yeah but we can use Daehwi's name. She must also have someone who did all of this in her memories" Yeonjun said.

"But it's hard. Daehwi is not just a normal witch, she is the evil. So the normal precognition or whatever they call doesn't bring any help to us if we ask them to look into Daehwi's past" Soobin said making Huening sit back on his seat, thinking. "Well we need to find someone stronger that can see the future and past, then" Yeonjun said. "And how? Not like we know everyone in this world" Soobin said.

I smile when a name pop in my mind. "But that doesn't mean I don't know who can do that" I said, smirking. They all look at me before look away "He's joking don't believe him" Soobin said. "YAH! I really know who can do this!" I exclaimed. "Okay then so who?" Yeonjun said and now they start to focus back on me. "Well she is not a witch or human but a werewolf" I said. "He must be kidding. Do you think werewolf have something related to magic? If you say someone is stronger in the world and it is a werewolf or vampire then we all can believe" Yeonjun said.

"YAH! Don't you guys remember about something that happened not long ago? Where the cloud tore into two and light from the sky come down? Then our world feel like shaking? Don't you guys remember?" I ask. "Well i do" Huening answer. "It's the werewolf's thing! I heard that the Luna of the pack is someone who's blessed! She return back the stone that have lot of power in it to their Moon Goddess!" I said. "And if it's not a power and magic then what it is?" I continue.