14'

( Huening's PoV )

" So what's now?" Yeonjun hyung said. It's 2 in the morning now and here we are, still in the same room and just sitting around the table with no talk. A heavy and tired sigh escaped from Soobin hyung before he rub his face with his hand while leaning his head on the chair "I don't know. Maybe just trust the process" Soobin said before crossing his arm, looking straight at Yeonjun hyung who now looking at him.

" Just take a rest for now. We will have a big thing to do in the morning today" Taehyun said with book on his hand reading it with his legs crossed. He looks so cool right now, not gonna lie. "Yeah yeah. Rest that's what we need right now" Soobin said before standing up follow by Yeonjun hyung before both of them go outside. "What about you, hyung?" I ask, looking at Taehyung who didn't move a bit from his seat. "I'm taking a rest now" he said, showing his book to me. I sigh " yeah sure you sit and read the book here but your mind is somewhere else" I said. He smirk before put the book back on the table and do some body stretching before leaving a tired sigh.

Everyone is tired right now. Since the day Soobin got attacked and the evil making fuse to the world, we all have being so working hard ever since. And ofcourse it's for the world's safety but to catch the evil is not a very easy task. One time we tried but the result is still the same, unable to catch it. She is very smart to know about our plan that's why we go to the last plan and it is finding the choosen one.

If you guys wonder why Soobin work as someone who sell a magic things eventho he is the advisor one of the highest rank in the Witchcraft Magic? Well it's one of the plan. We also suspect Y/N and Beomgyu to be the choosen one from the start along with some people of the Witchcraft Magic city. And that's why Soobin open his shop, knowing well that both Y/N and Beomgyu loves to try new things and end up finishing some of their magic powders and all, that's why he did it.

At first we suggest him to be a teacher in their high school but he deny it saying that it's will be awkward and weird if someone see he close to them. Well we can say that his secret plan is success because no one suspect him to be the advisor of the Witchcraft Magic. Beside, he already become so close with Y/N and Beomgyu that both of them already think of him as their brother. And the same reason goes with why Taehyun act to be Y/N's cousin.

" Things will get complicated after this. Not just we need to guide and teach them but also protect them until the end. If we lose them then we lose our world. No one can beat the evil except both of them" he said. "Yeah this is just the beginning of the complicated" I said, putting my head on my arm. "Why do you think the evil manage to escape from the underworld?" I ask due of my curiosity.

" There must be someone in this city doing the black magic to unlock her " Taehyun answer making me look at him with shock. "WHAT?" I said, closing my mouth with my lips. Still shock with the news. "What's happened here?" Yeonjun hyung ask, entering the room with Soobin hyung behind him. "Why both of you still not asleep yet?" Taehyun said, confused of both of them still wake up. "We can't sleep. Eventho we out of this room we still can't stop thinking about the evil" Soobin answer.

"Yeah we still talking about that at the outside and we found something strange in the middle of it discussion" Yeonjun hyung said before taking his previous seat and Soobin hyung did the same thing too. "What is it?" Taehyun hyung ask. "Well if Seira and Haejin already lock the evil up in the underworld where no one can unlocked the spell then how can she free herself?" Soobin said.

"And beside Seira and Haejin already take all of her power and lock it inside the Protection and Security Tower, the place where you can't enter if you don't have valid excuse to do so and only someone who work for government can enter but also if they have valid excuse to go in" Yeonjun said. I look at Yeonjun hyung and Soobin hyung before look at Taehyun and look at them again in amazed and shock. Amazed that they can think of it and shock because of the information.