33'

( Y/N PoV )

" So we are back in here again" I said before lean on the seat. Right now we all are in meeting room. "How the city?" Beomgyu ask as soon he arrive in the meeting room. "The mess already stop and now we need to clear the mess. We already told the witches and wizards in the city about it and also the evil things" Taehyun reply. "What about the kingdom of vampire and the human?" I ask. "It's all settled. Our government already inform to the both kingdom and they are in caution mode right now. We already sent some of the wizard guards to the two kingdom and make a protection spell for their safety" Soobin said. "What about here?" Hyeji ask. "Well we are staying in here, so don't worry. Beside, we have Y/N and Beomgyu too also Seira and Haejin. So we are safe" Yeonjun said. "For now" I mumble. "Anyway how the training?" Huening ask changing the topic. Me and Beomgyu look at each other before sigh "Tiring" he said "My body feel sore" I said. "Chill it's for the world's peace" Huening said, laughing. "Yeah yeah sure but if the world not thankful to all of us then I will be the evil" I said.

"Yeah sure then you need to pay back for all damage that you did" Taehyun said "No no if I'm the evil, you guys can't ask me to pay it because I can ruin you" I said smirking. "Tch not until I do something that can weak you" Taehyun reply, smugly. "What is it? Tell me tell me" I said to him. "Well if I said it, it will not be my secret anymore" he answer. "Nah just tell me that you don't know" I said, rolling my eyes. "Who said I don't?" He ask. "Well me obviously" I answer. "Too bad I know your weakness" he said grinning. "No you don't" I said glaring at him. "Yes I am" he said still grinning. "You don't. Because if you know then you will tell me what is my weakness" I said with my arms fold. "Why would I tell you? Find it by yourself then" Taehyun again said before folding his arm too, following my action. "Then it is a prove that you really don't know about it" I said, grinning. "Oh you wanna see about it?" He ask, daring me. "Yes bring it on, short" I said, calling him by the nickname that he hate so much. "Alright, prawn brain" he said calling the nickname that I hate so much. "YAH YOU!" "Alright enough you both. We are here to discuss about the evil and all not to hear you both bickering" Hyeji said, stoping us both from continue our bickering again or should you say cousin's bickering? We both throw glare at each other before look away. Well obviously I'm sulking with him.

" So, so far our plan are Y/N and Beomgyu learn the fifth element the spirit and calling out the backup help from the vampire's kingdom" Hyeji said, starting the meeting. "Y/N and Beomgyu already trained until the third stage right?" Hyeji ask to Seira which Seira reply with a nod as a yes to her question. "I heard that the last two steps will be more challenging and hard for the both of them but I know they can handle it somehow" she said before smiling to both of us which I reply with an eye roll. She is not the one who get through this training so she don't know how hard it is. "The first plan is almost complete and next to the second plan. I already ask a permission from the second hand of the kingdom to meet the king of vampire to discuss about all this things" she said and all of us hear it patiently. "But they need to make sure that we are we and not the one who fake claiming as we because that is one of their safety protocol to avoid the evil from coming to the kingdom" she said. "But the evil still can enter to their kingdom if she want tho because she already master the fifth element" Beomgyu said. "Pretty true but back to the topic. So we need to have our own secret sentence and also need to send them our profile picture" she said. "Damn their king is so protective I can tell" I said before roll my eyes. "Yes he is. But before that only some of us will go there for safety reasons" she said.

"Y/N and Beomgyu obviously will come with us incase he want to see or not believe what we say so both of them can be our proof along with Seira and Haejin. Then me obviously to lead and with Hyunwoo because my dad really want my one of my brother to join us there for my safety purpose ofcourse and Soobin" she said. "So, me, Yeonjun hyung and Taehyun hyung can't come?" Huening ask, pointing to Yeonjun then Taehyun. "Sadly yes, Huening but don't worry the three of you will also need to do something with my dad" she said. "Damn I thought that u can finally have a rest" Yeonjun said before start to stretching his arm. "Sorry but don't worry it's not hard just doing some spell and magic in here and there then done" she said. "Just in this pack right?" Huening ask. "Sadly no. Maybe one of you will need to stay here to protect the pack and the others need to follow my dad to the others pack" she said. "Well that one is me" Yeonjun said smiling. "No hyung we will discuss about that one later" Huening said.  "No no. It's already final that it's me" Yeonjun said. "Hyung, it's me. Because i'm strongest in here" Taehyun said, smirking. "Tch in your face. It's me because I'm hyung and the oldest of you two so it's me" Yeonjun said. "Hyung I'm the maknae so both of you need to give up and let the maknae rest yes?" Huening said "Oh no, Huening" Taehyun said shaking his head as no and before he can continue his word, Seira cut in. "Alright boys, discuss it later" she said.

"Glad I'm not involved" Soobin said. " Didn't ask you to involve tho" Yeonjun said. "Well true" Soobin said smirking "Fck you" Yeonjun said. "Don't worry hyung, he will meet the king of vampire not us" Huening said, back up Yeonjun. "Yes truee. Omaigawd Soobin I should start to pray for your safety today" Yeonjun said, teasing Soobin. "YAH HYUNG!" "Okay stop" Seira said before clear her throat. "As I was saying before we need to have our secret sentence and send them our profile picture so the one who need to come with me to the vampire's kingdom please send me your picture. And don't use any filter keep it original" She said. "Damn just thought of using it" I mumble before sigh. "Why? To be more pretty so that the king will fall in love with you?" Beomgyu said. "Well yes so that my status is more high than you" I said rolling my eyes. "Yes keep dreaming" he reply "So our secret sentence is 'PEANUT BUTTER HAT ON TOP OF CHEESE' " she said then all of us start to repeat the sentence like recitimg the magic mantra. "So I guess just that for our meeting today. Anything to add?" She ask to all of us. When she see no response and us shaking our head as no "Alright that's it" she said before start to leave the meeting room. "Oh yeah Y/N and Beomgyu, your training will get start in 30 minutes so get ready" she said, smiling at us then leaving the meeting room. "DAMN THE TRAINING AGAIN!" I said before sigh. Fate really love me.

( Third's PoV )

"There they are. Been trying to find them for days finally found it. Nice to meet you both again pretty soon dear" smirk

══════ ✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ══════
Thank you for reading and support!
Don't forget to vote!
And also take care!
Love you💚