3'

( Y/N PoV )

That creation of God. How dare he?! Now I need to stuck with him in detention class for 3 freaking months! If he's being a gentleman that every boy should be, we will not get in this trouble a.k.a the detention class. I throw my bag not so hard on the floor before collapse on my bed and exhale. Mr.Han announcement from the detention class earlier start to flood back in my mind.

{ Flashback }

"So this is my announcement and I hope both of you pay attention to what i'm gonna say" he said, look at both of us before start to speak again. "So regardless the things that you guys did in the class that cause both of you here is unacceptable and can't easily forgiven. Both of you are the first students ever in our university to turn everyone in the classroom to the frog and use a magic spell on the class that disturb the learning session. That's why, I come to this conclusion that both of you will attend this detention class until next September." He said.

My eyes open wide, disbelief for what I heard just now. No way I'm stuck with my rival in detention class for 3 freaking months. "But, sir—" I said, raising my hand up to say something that maybe can change his mind. "No, not and nope for objection" he said, looking at me before start to speak again. "Both of you are the top one on our university so both of you need to show the good example to other students not the bad example. So take this as the lesson to not do the same mistakes again next time" he said. "Sir, I have a question" Beomgyu said raising his hand. Mr.Han look at him before nod his head as a gesture to he's listening.

"Will other students join both of us in detention class if they you know do some bad stuff in our university" Beomgyu said. I look at him in suprise, never thought he will use his brilliant brain in good use. I smiled at his questions "Yes, sir. Can they join us instead? Like, we can teach them and—" without waiting for me to continue my words, Mr.Han decide to speak again. "I'm sorry young kids but no. Both of you will get in this detention class alone because yours wrong things are much worse than the students in our university did. They only just escape their class or vandalism the wall of the university nothing more than that" he said smiling to both of us.

"But, sir—" I want to continue what I was about to say just now but the look of his face that he give me, already said that he's not gonna fall on my trap neither hear what I'm going to say so yeah. "Am I clear, kids?" He ask both of us while looking deeply at us with his stern face. "Yes,sir" both of us answer in unison. "So, your detention class will start on 2 pm until 4 pm and it will continue until September" I didn't realize that I release a loud groan upon hearing that. "What's wrong, Miss Y/N? Are you hurt?" Mr.Han ask, I shake my head as no before turn away from him and roll my eyes. My heart hurt,dumbass.

{ End of the flashback }

( Beomgyu's PoV )

{ Flashback }

I'm on my way to my last class for today and there she is, my rival just come out from the class that she just finished. Once she spot me, she glare at me before showing me her middle finger and walk away to her locker. Sassy, I like that. I shake my head from that thought What the heck, Beomgyu. You just can't like her like that. Nevermind just lets go to the class. I said before start walking to the 'Chemistry class' yeah eventho we are witches but we need to study the subject that other human study too.

I walk behind her with grin plastered on my face, well I'm just proud for myself because kinda successfully taking a revenge at her after what she has done to me in the morning earlier. There still has a little bit of mud stain on her clothes and I kinda feel bad at her for doing that but nah, she start it first and I will end it. She then stop walking so suddenly that makes me almost bump on my back, she turn around before stomp at my feet with her shoe and start running to our next class. I lean in the wall beside with my right hand while my left hand grab my hurt leg. That bitch. That sure damn hurt, omaigawd. I grunt in pain before staring deeply at her back with my burning gaze. Don't worry, Y/N. You start and I will end it. simple.