17'

( Taehyun's PoV )

"See I told you that it's a bad idea to go here, hyung" Huening said, looking at me. "Relax, they are not going to eat us" I reply before lean my head on the chair closing my eyes. "Hyung they are freaking werewolf" Huening said, whispering to me. "Now what, Taehyun? They have guns on them while us have nothing except our magic" Yeonjun hyung said from the driver seat looking at me and Huening from rear view mirror. "Just wait, they are informing to their Alpha and once my friend with the Alpha come, they will let us go inside the pack" I said, rolling my eyes.

Currently we are still inside our car and infront of the border pack with lot of armies well werewolves infront of us, sending us a death stare that say " u mess up then u die ". But nah we come here for good intentions and didn't bring something danger to them so it's make no sense for them to attack us because we come in peace. "What if your friend doesn't come to us?" Soobin hyung ask. "Well we trap in here or will bring to dungeon" I simply answer while shrugging my shoulder. "Hyung!" Huening said, clearly not satisfied with my reply. "Chill guys I always have a backup plan already" I said before leave a big sigh.

"And what is-" before Yeonjun could finish his words, a familiar sound shout my name. "Taehyun-ah!" Making me open my eyes and smile before going out from the car, I can feel the concern stares from Yeonjun, Soobin and Huening on my back but I keep going. "Hey, Haruto! How are you doing?" I ask before greet by him into hug. "I'm fine anyway this is our Alpha and Beta. Alpha this is my friend, Taehyun" he said when he release the hug, pointing to two man who's stand beside him that have serious face on. The aura from the alpha make me look down on my feet, didn't dare to watch him on face. Alpha indeed.

" Nice to meet you, Alpha Hyunsuk and Beta" I said, bowing 90°s degree infront of both of them. The beta just nod his head in acknowledge while the Alpha reply me with "Pleasure to meet you too" as soon as he said that, I stop bowing but still keep my head lowered. " What's bring you here in my pack?" He said with his Alpha's voice making me left with a goosebumps. Damn, he sound scary. "Me and my friends come here with a good purpose. We bring no harm to your pack members and there's no danger weapon or things in our car. You can check if you want, Alpha" I said. "And can I know the reason?" He said now a bit relaxed making me looking at him in face with smile on my face.

"Well, I'm here to meet with the Luna and also your daughter, Choi Hyeji" I said. Now he's looking at me with his serious face again making me lowered my head again. I guess it's true when they say Alpha is more protective on his family. "And why this young man want to meet me and my daughter?" A feminine voice said making all the guard move their way to let the owner of the voice walk in.

" Luna" Haruto said, now I know the woman infront of me is the Luna of the pack and that's make me bow to her in respect. "Dear" Alpha Hyunsuk said with his voice that clearly show that he is concerned. "Don't be scared, young man. Tell your friends to come out from the car too" she said. I nod my head then look at the boys gesturing them to come outside and they come outside with scared face, same like me they all bow their heads to greet both Alpha and Luna. " Actually we come here to discuss something to both Luna and Hyeji about what happened to the world right now" I said now able to look at both of the powerful couple infront of us.

Not gonna lie but the Luna really have a pretty face and the Alpha look handsome too. They really the match from the heaven, blessed with handsome and pretty face also power. The Alpha have his hand wrap around the Luna's waist to show that the woman standing beside him is his. "And you want to discuss about it inside?" The Luna ask again and I reply it with a nod. "Okay then, come inside. Let's they pass the border" she said looking at the guards and the guards nod their head. We hurriedly go inside the car after muttering thank you and I also asked them if they want to come to our car but they reply it with no because they prefer to walk to the pack.