6'

( Y/N PoV )

"Okay now, get into pair. Let's start our pairwork." Our teacher said looking at us. "Wait, I will go to the office first, because I forgot my things there so keep quiet. Make sure you guys already find your partner once I come here again." She said before rushing out from the class. Everyone except me and Beomgyu immediately stand up and go to their friends. "Hey, Beomgyu can you be my pair?" A girl from my class ask, standing beside him and acting cute infront of him. I roll my eyes at her, feeling annoyed. Really? Is this how they try to flirt with someone like Beomgyu? Tch, that's why Beomgyu never look nor accept them as their girlfriend. "Hurm—" "No, Beomgyu. Let's be my partner!" Another girl ask, coming to our desk, pouting. Omaigawd, did they see that I'm here? For the first time i feel embarrassed for being a girl because of them.

"Beomgyu, I have no partners so would you mind if you be my partner?" Another girl come but this time, this girl omaigawd. With her tight school uniform, short skirt, display her white milk skin's legs, she also didn't button her first and two buttons of her shirt. Then, she has the nerves to cross her arm on her chest to show her breast? Erk, the girl's mannequin breast is better than her. Roll my eyes. "No girls, he's my partner. Right Beomgyu?" Another girl comes. Bij, why TF he has four girls asking him to be their partner while me zero? None?  "Please, Beomgyu" "Be my partner" "No, he is my partner" "Who says, he is my partner!"

It's getting out of the hand. Omaigawddd those girls. Exhale. Inhale. "Beomgyu" "Beomgyu" "Beomgyu" "Beomgyu" Omaigawddd, did all of them just pout?! You know what? Let me show them, the correct way to flirt with someone. Aish, I just hope he didn't see me as one of his fans after this. I clear my throat, making all of them look at me. Finally, they do realize that I'm here. I stand up beside him and walk closely towards him. He looks at me with confused and excited at the same time. "Beomgyu-shi" I said, tugging his necktie, making his face move closely to mine.

He's shock at the sudden move that I made, I smirk at his reaction before letting his tie go and adjust his necktie then walk behind him. The girls give me a weird look but I just wink at them. This is my showtime,bij. Make a way for the Queen. I roam my hands around his shoulder, I would never go far to his stomach or anything because I'm not going to seduce him. What? You guys think I'm going to seduce him? No, it's will be the last thing that I will ever do in this world. I just want to show the girl how to flirt with the man better because they are suck beside I want to help him because he looks so uncomfortable with them. So yeah.

"Can u be my partner?" I said, whisper to his ear from behind, while my hands still roaming on his shoulder. He didn't answer to me, well maybe he's so damn confused and shock right now. Not gonna mad at him tho because if I were him I will be like him too, like what's wrong with that girl. Great, I just hope he don't think me get possessed by something. I dramatically sigh before going to the girl's side taking his hand before sitting down on his desk while silently praying that I wouldn't fall from the desk because it's will just add to my embarrassment moment.

"Will ya? Be my partner?" I ask again, this time I show him my smile. Unexpectedly, he smile back to me, holding my hand with his other hand, patting it before nods to me. "Well, why should I object the demand of someone's who's looking so beautiful like you" he said, winking at me before grazing my chin with his finger.

Shit, shit, shit. I just want to slap his hand away from touching me. Fck, now I regret of my life decisions. I smile forcedly at him, taking his hand away from my chin softly because I don't want it to be obvious to the girl's that I feel so uncomfortable here. "It's good to hear" I said before stand up from the desk, letting go of his hand before facing the girls. "Oh, I'm so sorry girls. Look like Beomgyu want to be partner with me. Oh you guys can be partner for each other! See there are four of you" I said, pointing at each of them before returning back to my seat. "What you guys waiting for? Go back to your seat" I said, giving them my fake smile. They just glare at me, don't dare to do anything well because they know my dad own this school and I'm the top student here. I can fight with them not just by physical and mental but magic as well.