32'

( Beomgyu's PoV )

"Damn Beomgyu. Have I told you how much I hate you?" She ask, glaring at me while panting heavily. I look at her with a grin on my face while acting like I'm thinking before answer her "Hmm nope. But you have told me how much you love me" I laugh. She throw me a disgusting look "I didn't. Keep on dreaming and waiting till I said those words to you " she said. "Well sure I love to dream about it" I reply, wickedly. "Yeah sure, pretty sad that it just a dream and not real" she reply, smirking. "Aw, don't be sad. We can make it real tho" I reply. "Ew, won't dare" she said with her disgusting face again. "It's not a dare baby" I said still smirking. "Yeah yeah sure. Go flirt with the women werewolves here" she said. "Or you want me to choose for you?" She ask with smile on her face. "Hmmmmm sureee but choose the one who is pretty, smart, taller and cute than you" I answer. "Did you just mock my height?" She ask, throwing a death glare to me. I grin "Hmm nope" I reply.  She just glare at me before roll her eyes "Yeah sure. Will find that girl for you" she said before take a sip of her water. I watch her in amused, even when she's mad she's still look cute and that's why I like no I love to make her mad.

"Let's continue our practice, shall we?" I said before stand up and wipe the dust off from my short. "Fine" she answer than stand up and do the same too. "Oh yeah Beomgyu, I hate you so much this time for this idea of yours" she said before walk to the training field again. I laugh before run to her, catching her up "But you also the one who agree with this idea of mine" I said after finally walking beside her. "Yah that's why I'm starting to regret about it" she said. I put my arm on her shoulder "Chill, we both know that my idea is brilliant than yours" I said, while still walking to the middle of the field with my arm still on her shoulder. "Omaigawd can you stop thinking highly of yourself" she said, looking at me before rolling her eyes. "Well, what should I do. It's pretty obvious that my idea is good" I answer. "It's good but tiring so zero point for it" she reply. And now we both are already in the middle of the field.

"You guys ready for the next training?" Hyeji ask. She just come out from the pack house and surprisingly still smiling while walking towards both of us. "I can't reply with oh I'm not ready for the next training for that question, right?" Y/N answer making both me and Hyeji laugh. "Yeah true. Don't worry you both will be fine" Hyeji said, assuring both of us. "Yeah say it to who have stop running and exercising since middle school which is me" Y/N said. "Really? You still look good tho!" Hyeji said, suprise. Y/N smile upon hearing that "Well that's because I have my own diet" Y/N reply. "Ok not that I want to disturb your girl's talk but time is gold so shall we start our training now?" I ask, stopping both of them to ask and reply question again. Because if I don't stop both of them from asking questions to each other then it's will make our training time longer than it's should be, beside we have lot things to do for preparation to fight the evil.

"You guys already did the warm-up so this is the real training. You guys see what are the doing right now?" Hyeji ask before pointing to some pack members that jog around the field. Me and Y/N reply with a nod. "Well that is your training—" "Just a jog?" I ask with a smirk like jog is not that big deal to me. Like dude I jog every morning. When I see Hyeji's grin, my smirk drop. "No Beomgyu, you and Y/N will catch me without using any magic or power in 15 minutes" she said. "So if we can't use our power then you also can't—" "Nah my werewolf's ability is not a power. It's a blessing so catch me" Hyeji said before begin to run using her werewolf's speed. "YAH! HYEJI!" Y/N shout. "YOUR TIME IS STARTING NOW!" Hyeji shout, still running. Me and Y/N look at each other before sigh then start to catch Hyeji.

Me and Y/N spent 10 minutes catching Hyeji and still we can't catch her because damn she's so fast and cunning. "YAH! Beom! Hold on!" Y/N said from behind me. I stop running and turn around to see Y/N already sit down while panting heavily. "Why?" I ask, walking towards her. "We need a plan to catch her because if we run chasing her from behind, we will definitely can't chase her because she's so far ahead than us" she said. I sit down next to her. "So what's the plan?" I ask. "Well, we both will part away, I will catch her from the front and you will catch her from behind and if she run away from our direction then one of us will catch her from behind while the other one run to the direction that can stop her from running" she said. I nod before flick her forehead, earning a pain hiss from her. "Alright, let's do that" I said running before she can say anything. "YAH CHOI BEOMGYU!" She shout making my grin grow bigger. Have I told you that she look so cute when she's mad? Well I think I did.

We finally success to catch Hyeji with Y/N's plan finally. "Good job to you both. I love how you both work together to catch me. That is a step to win the fight" Hyeji said smiling before clap her hands. "Now I guess you both are ready for the next training session with Seira and Haejin" she said before leaving. Me and Y/N lay on the field, still panting heavily. "I'm regret all of this" I said. "Me too, Beom. Me too. I'm regret for agreeing with your plan" she said. "Atleast my plan is still good than you want to meet with vampires" I said rolling my eyes. "We need more people to fight you know" she reply. "Yeah yeah I know" I said, looking at the clear sky above me. "Come on, there's Seira and Haejin. We need to finish this training early for us to have a peaceful rest" she said, already stand up and wipe the dust off from my pant I sigh before join her standing up and wipe the dust off from my pant.

"How's your physical training?" Seira ask, smiling. "Tiring" Y/N reply with a duh tone. "I know but don't worry this time you guys will learn a first step to activate the fifth element, the spirit" Seira said smiling. "And what is it?" I ask. "The first step is pretty easy and all you both need to do is relax and sit down" Haejin said.

< TIME SKIP >

" I'm not gonna believe you if you say that it's easy this time " Y/N said, pointing to Haejin with a tired face and panting heavily before follow me laying on the field. "Well it's rely easy then the other steps tho" Haejin said, smiling to both of us. I sigh while still trying to catch my breath "How many steps that we should do to activate it?" I ask. "Well five steps" Seira reply "And the last one is pretty hard than the others" she continue. "Don't worry we will finish this training fast, so one step for one day" she said again. "Yeah because we still have lot of work to do" Y/N said with duh tone. "Come on, you guys will feel glad once you guys already activate and master the fifth element" Seira said. "Fine" both me and Y/N answer in the same time.
"Well we are done for today. Go take your deserve rest because tomorrow the training will be more hard than this one." Haejin said before dissapear into a thin air followed by Seira. "Let's go" I said after finally stand up and wipe the dust off from my pant. I offer my hand to her to help her stand up and luckly she accept it. We then went to our own room.

══════ ✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ══════
Lmao the amount of "wipe the dust off" in this chapter is a lot🤡 KSHABAJAJ

Thank you for reading and support!
Don't forget to vote!
And also take care!
Love you💚