38'

( Beomgyu's PoV )

A knock from the door interrupt my free time. "Come in" i said to whoever infront of my door right now. The door open revealing the girl that i love so dearly. I immediately sit down on my bed while Kitty still sleeping beside me. "So hurm-" she start, standing beside my bed. "Come here. Sit first" i said patting a place beside me. She seem hesitated at first but then she listen to my words, take a seat beside me. I turn around to face her, giving my full attention to her, wondering why she's here. "So the girl" she said looking at me before sigh. "The girl that you reject before" she said, stopping to look at me to make sure i know who's she's talking about. I nod my head as a response for her that i know who's she's talking about and ask her to continue her story. "She wants to meet you" she said. "Why?' i ask. Like i already reject her so there will be no more thing between us right? Not like we had a thing before though. "Because maybe you will change your mind after meet her?" she said more like questioning while scratching her neck, obviously awkward and uncomfortable. "No" i answer shortly. "So you don't want to meet her?" she ask for confirmation. "Yes" i reply while nodding my head. She sigh before roll her eyes. "This is why i hate being the middle person" then she was about to stand up when i grab her arm and make her sit down again. "Who said you are the middle person?" i ask still holding her arm. "Hurm well me maybe?" she answer then laugh awkwardly. "Why?" i ask her. "Well like you know middle person like kinda help someone to solve their things between someone" she reply. I raised my eyebrows in questioning face. "Okay like this" she said before release my hold on her arm. "So like in this situation i am the middle one because both of you don't want to solve it together. So i'm kinda the victim of it because i'm the one who need to deliver messages to both of you meanwhile you both can just meet each other and talk right? Then bam the problem solve but instead you both decide to use the middle person which is me to be the one who communicate and solve it and yeah its prolong the problem and im tired. Unless i get paid for this job" after she explain, she roll her eyes.

"Haa that what it's mean by being middle person, eh?" i ask in teasing voice. "Yeah" she reply before roll her eyes at me again. "Chill, don't worry this time i will solve it" i said. She looks at me with questioning face. "I will meet her. But maybe i need your last time help being a middle person" i said grinning. "Fine. What is it?" she ask. "Tell her to meet me at the park on 5 o'clock sharp and i will immediately leave if she's late even a minute because time is gold for me" i said. "Alright. This is the last time, alright? If there's more i swear Beom you will be dead" she said, throwing a death glare at me. "I'm promise" i said, before make a pinky promise with her. She finally show the smile that i always love to see on her face. "Ok enough about that girl. You solve it by yourself. Ain't gonna help you with that" she said. "There's something serious you need to know" she continue. "What is it?" i ask, curiously. "Its about the evil" she stop to loook at my face before continue again. "When you faint when she came before, she said that we will meet her again on the full moon of December, which is three weeks from now" she said " Hyeji had lot of visions and all of them are we dying except one but it's so risky especially to you because you are the one who take all of it" she continue. "Take what?" "That i don't know because then the evil came but there's more" she said . "What is it?" "The evil seem already know our strategies to meet the king of vampire to ask for the backup armies and also about both of us learning the fifth spirit" she said. "Yeah i already know about it" i said. "You did?" she ask in shock. "Well, if you think about it. Our plan is more easy to be think of beside she is smart and also the already master the black magic. So it's not so shock if she already think and knoe our strategies" i said. "So what should we do? We can't fully depend on the strategies that she already know" she said. "That's why i spend most of my time in the room thinking about our another strategies" i said. "So have you think about the one that maybe will be success and she can't expect?" she ask. i smirk "ofcourse i do" my reply make her smile. "Ain't gonna make the time i spent most in here wasteful if i don't have atleast one amazing plan yeah" i said grinning. "Well" she said before start to laugh. "Who knows" she continue. "Don't underestimate me, darling" i said. "Oh am i?" she ask in teasing voice while grinning. 

( Y/N PoV )

After finally spending almost two hours talking with Beomgyu, i am now on my way again to meet Hana. Hana is such a pretty name but the attitude of the name's owner make the name sound worst and bad to me. There she is, talking while laughing loudly with some she wolves in the pack's living room. Like before ofcourse she already sense my presence but this time she just still sit down on her seat while raising her eyebrows as a signal for what and why i'm here. I clear my throat before start to speak. "He will meet you at the park on 5 o'clock sharp and he will immediately leave if you arrive there late even a minute because time is gold for him" i said, delivering his message to her. "Alright, don't worry i will come early if its for my future's husband" she said before start to laugh with her friends. Future husband my ass, you have your mate. I force a smile on me to her before excusing myself from them. Last job as the middle person is done. FINALLY!

══════ ✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ══════

Thank you for reading and support!
Don't forget to vote!
And also take care!
Love you💚