12'

( Y/N PoV )

"Are you for real will keep following me around?" I ask, turning around to meet Seira walking behind me with smile display on her face. She's really like to smile. Don't her cheek feel hurt from smiling too much? "Yep" she answer shortly, bringing me back from my thoughts. "Why?" I ask her again. Right now, both of us are on our way to the bus station to wait for my parents come and pick me up. 

My mom just called me before saying that I should go back to their home and stay there for awhile for my safety. I don't say much and just follow what she say because I know she is so worried after what have happened. Guess the news fly so fast. "Well you are my home. Beside I don't know where to go except following you" she answer.

"Then why don't you follow Haejin?" I ask her. Haejin is her soulmate. Actually I really can't believe what I have witnessed today. From the sudden attack in the school to having a soul following me around. Those things happen in just one day. " Well, it's more better to follow you. I will be awkward if I'm with them" she answer.

Lot of people who walk pass me, sending me a weird look. Like who wouldn't? In their eyes I'm just talking to myself and walking alone along the street. They can't see Seira unless she want everyone to see her. We then take a seat when we arrive at the bus station. Seira humming a song beside me while looking around us, amazed by the building, the cars and lights. " World seem so different today " she said. "Yeah it is" I answer shortly.

"Anyway I wonder, since when did u live in my body?" I ask looking at her. "Well since u were baby" she answer still looking at the city's light.  "Wait! So you mean that you have been in me for this long time?" I ask. Oh gosh just how many embarrassing moment of me she did witness. "Yeahh" she said nodding her head. "Then why you decide to show up today and not before?" I ask. She look at me, biting her lips a bit in a deep thought "Well because maybe it's finally the time" she answer.

" What time?" I ask. "Well, for me to show up. I just show up naturally and tut I'm there without me knowing" she said. I look at her now still with my confused face. She sigh before look at the Moon with her hands both on her side while swinging her legs. "Well maybe because you are in danger, that's why I show up" she said.

"Hurm so you are the one who controlled me before? In the school?" I ask. She look at me before giving me her smile and nod her head "Yep" she answer shortly. "Oh cool." I said, before look at the lights infront of me. " There's a lot of things for both of us to learn you know " she said. I look at him with my raised eyebrows "Learn?" I ask. "Yeah, both of us need to work together as one with Beomgyu and Haejin " she said.

"Tell me more about you and Haejin" I said. She smile at me and was about to speak when a car stop infront of us. "Hey dear, come in" My mom's said from the front passenger seat while my dad on the driver's seat. I smile at them before going inside my parent's car.

" How are you? Are you fine? Did you hurt somewhere else?" My mom said, shooting me with her questions while looking at me with her worried face when I finally in the car. My dad also looking at me with his concern face making me smile to both of them to ease a bit of their worries. "Yeah I'm fine" I answer smiling. On my left side, Seira is smiling lovely looking at the scene infront of her. "Anyway can we go to my house a bit? I need to take my things and Milo" I said. My mom release a relief sigh when I said I'm fine earlier before nodding her head "Sure, we will get your things" she said.

On our way to my house, it's so quiet making me thinking back to what just happened in Soobin's shop.

{ Flashback }

"So before we start to tell you guys something, you guys to be prepare mentally and don't speak a word about what we will gonna say to the outside" Taehyun said, sound serious. Me and Beomgyu look at each other before answer "Okay". " So right now our world is in danger" Soobin said, starting the serious conversation that we will have. "Yeah we know that" I answer, rolling my eyes.

" The evil is back. I think you guys already know about the story of two persons who lock the evil am I right?" Yeonjun said, staring deeply to both of us. "Wait! Don't tell me that they are the one who lock the evil up!" I said. "Hurm yeah we are" Seira reply from our back making me and Beomgyu turn around with shock face. "You what?!" Beomgyu said, unsure with what he just heard. "Well yes we are the one who lock her up" Haejin said, nodding his head. "But how?" I ask still in disbelief. "Okay we will talk about it later. Right now we need to focus on one thing" Soobin said, drawing our attention to him.

"And that is?" I ask. "Well we need to save the world" Hueningkai answer with a smile on his face, while looking at each of us with his big doe eyes. "And what that need to do with both of us?" Beomgyu ask. "As you can see the evil manage to escape from the lock but we can't sure how she managed to escape.  The spell is so strong that even a witch and wizard can't break it" Taehyun said looking at Seira and Haejin while thinking deeply.

"But not for someone's who perform the black magic" Seira said making all of us look at her. "The spell is so strong but because we lock her up in underworld, the black magic wizards and witches can easily bring her back" She continue. "But I thought the witches and wizards these days didn't do that. If they do that it's can risk their own life" I said. "Yeah but what can they do if they have greedy heart except doing black magic?" Haejin said, making all of us nod our head agree with what he says.

" So what should we do now?" Beomgyu ask with his arm crossed, looking at the boys. "Well first of all we need to teach both of you to active the fifth magic" Soobin said. "WHAT?! THE FIFTH?! ARE YOU CRAZY?" I tell in shock. They are really crazy if they think both of us will make our life in danger just for activating the fifth magic. The fifth magic is the strongest from every magic and also the dangerous one. One false step then bye bye to you and rest in peace, not just that but our soul and life are in the line between life and death. Oh gosh just what in the world I have put myself into.

══════ ✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ══════

Thank you for reading and support!Don't forget to vote!And also take care!Love you 💚!

Don't forget to vote!
And also take care!
Love you 💚!