35'

( Y/N PoV }

She's walking from back to front multiple time while biting her nails before let out a heavy sigh. "Hyeji" I call. She startled then look at me. "Oh, Y/N" she reply then put down her hand behind her back. I went to her with a curious face. "What's wrong?" I ask. "Oh nothing nothing" she answer, looking away while scratching her neck. I turn her to face me "You do know that I can read your mind if I want to, right?" It's true. I can read mind because well I'm a witch but still I don't do it always because it's like I'm invading someone's privacy. Not gonna lie, I try it once and I regret it because the one I read the mind is a pervert guy. She sigh before look at me with a give up look. "Fine I will tell you but not in here" she said. My eyebrows raised when I hear that like why she can't tell it here. "Not in here where everyone can listen. It's a serious matter. About us" she continue. "About us?" I ask. "Yes. Me, you, Beomgyu, Yeonjun and others" she said. I nod "What you think I love you?" She ask, grinning. I make an awkward smile on my face like yeah the 'us' she use is weird. "No shitlock. I would never. Even if I'm a lesbian I will not gonna fall in love with you" she said, laughing. Damn never thoughts that her words will make me hurt like this like gurl you can hear my heart broken into pieces. Don't get it wrong guys, I don't love her I mean I love her as a friend but not more than that but it's just hurt you know. When she see my pained face, she stop laughing. "Damn not because you are not pretty like Y/N you are really a type of girl that everyone look for but you see Beomgyu. If I fall in love with you that means I need to be a rival with Beomgyu and I'm out because just a glare from him everyone will give up" she said. When she mentioned Beomgyu, my mind immediately run back to what happened earlier and damnit it's make me blush. "Why are you blushing, Y/N? Did something happened between both of you?" She ask in teasing voice. "Well nothing happened" I reply, putting on the bruh face. "Really? Because I can smell his scent on you tho" she ask. Damn her werewolf's ability. "We just met like only talking. No big things happen." I said. She looks at me with a grin and that knowing look. "Anyway back to the topic. Where should we talk about that serious matter?" I ask, trying to change the topic. "Oh yeah about that. Let's go to my room!" She said before start to dragging me along with her to her room.

Once we arrived at her room, she immediately close the door and drag me to her bed that placed at the middle of the room. "Ok look, I got a vision" she start. I nod my head as a sign for her to continue her words. "Sorry not a but it's a plural. Like I got many visions" she said again. "And then?" I ask. "It's all a mess, Y/N. All of it. All the vision I see is a mess. Like" she stop before take a big breathe while closing her eyes then exhale and leave a big sigh. "Like a big mess. It's really a mess. Blood, killing, death body all of it is in each vision. No matter what happened or what we do, there's will always have those three" she said, tear start to form in her eyes. "In one of my vision, the evil is winning with lot of deaths than my other vision and in other vision we are winning but some of us" she looks at me with sad face "dead" she continue, looking down. "Hyeji—" "No Y/N you need to listen here. The plan. The plan that we discussed yesterday. It's seems like she already expect it. The plan for you both to learn the fifth element the soul and the plan to call the vampire and others to help us. It's seem like she knows it. Like she expect it" she said.

"But h-how?" I ask. "Y/N the one we fight is not a stupid creature. She is smart and cunning ofcourse she can think of it" she said. "Then what should we do?" I ask. "In one of my vision, the one that we are winning and not many people death but" she stop, look at me in the eyes before sigh again. She looks away before stand up and back facing me. "But what, Hyeji?" I ask, stand up. "But it's risky. Especially for both of you. Especially Beomgyu" she said, turning to face me. "What happened to him?" I ask. "He will be the one who will take all of it" she reply. "Take what?" When she was about to reply, a siren went off alarming the danger to the pack.

Hyeji fall in silence and I know she's doing a mind-link right now. I look through the window of her room and see some of the pack members already standby at outside. "Y/N! It's the evil and her people!" Hyeji said before run outside. I follow her from behind and we run to the main hall before going outside the pack's house. Alpha Hyunsuk is already here with some of the warriors pack and Hyunjun. The boys are not here because they are in city right now, needs to deal with the government things so only me and Beomgyu are here. I stand beside Beomgyu that standing beside Hyunjun and Hyeji is beside me. Infront of us is the evil who's smiling darkly to us. "Here you both are. I've been searching for you both for days" she said smiling. Then Seira and Haejin comes stand behind me and Beomgyu. "Oh ofcourse with the two" she said, looking at Seira and Haejin. The pack members except Alpha Hyunsuk, Hyeji and Hyunjun all turn around to look at Seira and Haejin but they can't see them. They turn around giving a weird look at her. They also can't see her people because it's all a spirit but I know they can sense them with their werewolf's senses. "Why are you here?" Alpha Hyunsuk finally ask. "Oh nothing just want to see the new home of Y/N and Beomgyu" she reply with a smirk. She looks at me and grin "Wow Y/N, you just lost your parents and now you have whole pack as your family?" She ask teasingly. "Don't you dare mentioning my parents again" I reply. "Oh baby" she said then she appears infront of me with just a blink of eye "but I already mentioned them. Should I call their spirit too?" She said while grabbing my chin.

Just then she get pushed by an air and I know that Beomgyu is the one who did it. "Auch Beomgyu that is not a gentleman of you to disturb the lady's talk and also pushing a lady so hard" she said after standing up and wipe the dust off of from my pant "You don't deserve that gentleman's side of me" he said. "Then I should do something that make deserve it, right?" She smirk and before we can stop the magic, Beomgyu already faint. I caught him before he could drop to the ground. "What did you do to him?" I ask, glaring at her. "Don't you see? He's sleeping right there well should I say having a nightmare?" She said before laughing. "Wake him up!" I said. "Sorry I can't sweetheart because no magic or spell can wake him up except himself" she said. "Fck you!" I said. "Chill Y/N. I just visiting you and this is how you treat your guest, Alpha?" She ask turning to Hyunsuk. "I suggest you to get out before something bad happened to you" Hyunsuk warn. "What more bad that can happened to the spirit, alpha?" She ask smirking. "Well the bad things that make your existence vanish forever!" I said. "Better try hard on that sweetie because you are not a god. Anyway if he don't wake up in 24 hours then say hi hi to his spirit for me" she said smiling. I was about to reply to her "Sayonara, Y/N. Meet you on the full moon of December" she said, winking before vanish to the air.

"Fck you" I mumble. "Hurry bring him to his room and we will do something for him to wake up" Hyeji said. The pack members hurriedly bring him to his room. "Y/N we need to speak" Hyunsuk said stopping me from following them to Beomgyu's room. I look at the alpha before nod my head and following him from behind.

══════ ✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ══════
Thank you for reading and support!
Don't forget to vote!
And also take care!
Love you💚