23'

️⚠️Trigger warning

"What do you want?" I ask her. She smirk, pleased that I ask her that question. She stop walking and look at me in the eye before smirking. "Well my dear what I want is" she grin

( Y/N PoV )

"Well my dear what I want is for you to work together with me" she reply, grinning widely to me showing her yellow and almost rotten teeth.  "What?" I ask in confused. Why the hell she want me to work with her? Who does she think she is? A god? "Well if I didn't make it clearly before, I will repeat it again. WORK. TOGETHER. WITH. ME." She said slowly but with a clear voice and louder this time. "Why would I want to work together with you?" I ask furrowed my eyebrows. "Dear, if we both work together. The world will be us. Two of us can control the world and make all of the creation in this world worship and obey both of us. Isn't it fun?" She ask, laughing. "You mean torturing all of the living in this world until they finally treat you like a god?" I ask. "Yes! Your smarty brain is so quick to catch that. So glad that you are born perfectly unlike my others creation" she said rolling her eyes when she mention the 'other creation'.

"What do you mean as your other creation?" I ask. "Well dear" she said before walking towards me, this time I don't move an inch or take a step backwards. It's like I'm glue on it and can't move. "For your information" she speak again this time she's so close to me. She grab my chin making me look at her in face before bringing her face closer to me. "You are one of my creation" she said smirking. She then let go of my chin before walk around the room, laughing like a maniac well she is a maniac. " So where should I begin, uh?" She ask looking at me before laugh again. "You want to hear from A to the Z or B to the Y or C to the X?" She ask again but now standing infront of me.

She twirl her hand on my hair before roaming her hands around my body. "Got that pretty face, that pretty brain and pretty body too huh?" She ask while her hands roam around my waist. I want to stop her and push her away but I can't move. I'm under her controlled. "Too sad that you parents almost destroyed and left scar on your pretty body today" she said before bringing her hand to her face that have some of my blood from my back on it. "Wow your blood smell so good too" she said, sniffing the blood on her hand. She is such a psychopath. I said on my mind. She smirk before wipe the blood on her hand on my face "Dear you know I can read your mind in here. This is my realm. My place and I control everything in here including you" she said grinning before walk away.

She snap her finger then a black chair appear with a coffee table and a cup that I'm not sure what water inside it. She took a sit on the chair and facing me. "So I guess you want to hear my explanation, right?" She ask smirking before drink from the cup. When she finish drink it, her lips that was red before now get more red and there's a bit of the water from her drink, fall on her chin. It's red. Don't tell me it's a blood. "Oh yeah dear you got it correct. I amazed by your smarty brain. And in case you are wondering it's a blood from one of the teacher on your school" she said. I swear my eyes feel like want to drop out from it's socket. "The one that hurm let me remember back" she said before making a face like she's in a deep thought.

She smile to me before laugh "Oh yeah silly me it's a teacher that had his head fall down from his body" with that she laugh. An image of my teacher's body without a head and his head that rolled to me with his eyes opened wide shocked is now replaying on my mind. I close my eyes, shaking my head trying to get that image away from me. The image of how my teacher blood get splashed around the wall because his head got separated from his body and my white school uniform shirt has some stained of his blood. "Hey Y/N" the evil said making me look at her with fear in my eyes. She smile sarcastically at me when she see my reaction, "Do you want to taste his blood?" She said before take the cup with her and walk towards me.

I aggressively shock my head as no and close my lips as tight as I could. "Oh come on it's taste good. It's too bad if you didn't taste this so fucking delicious blood" she said, squatting down infront of me who already fall on the floor because of the image that didn't stop playing on my mind. "Come on Y/N it's good, believe me" she said before grabbing my chin and force my lips open. I shake my head aggressively trying to get away from her, I want to use my hand to push her away but it's glued on the floor. Tears escape from my eyes, I can't, I don't want this. Then she grab my cheek tightly making my lips apart a bit, upon seeing that she smirk a bit before pour the blood in my mouth.

I want to throw out so bad. I try to spit it out but she close my mouth with her hand making me can't let the liquid out from my mouth. "Drink it Y/N. Taste it" she said before laughing. The taste of the blood and the smell of it and her mouth making me want to throw up badly. She keep closing my mouth with her hand while her other hand is on my throat making a up and down gesture and the gesture make the blood to enter my body. Once she finish doing it, there's no blood in my mouth because it's already enter my body. She let go of my mouth and walk away to the chair while me trying to spit out the blood from my body. "I have told you already, it's taste so good that you can't spit it out" she said before sit down on the chair again.

" Anyway dear let's go back to the main story of why you are my creation " she said, before snapping her finger and a bottle of blood appear on her hand and she pour it on her glass. I stare at her deathly, she just make me drink my teacher's blood. She turn to look at me again and give me a smile "You want this again dear. Don't you?" She ask smiling sarcastically.

══════ ✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ══════
Thank you for reading and support!
Don't forget to vote!
And also take care!
Love you💚