44'

(war)

Screaming, shouting, crying are all i hear right now. The once green grass now have some blood on it. Some of our army already dead, laying lifelessly on the grass. The vampire king and alpha both has some injuries but it is not so bad that can stop them from fighting. The only unharmed one in this war is she, the evil. Both of us are making eye-contact right now well you can say I'm glaring her deeply deathly while she just look at me with grin and a smug face. "Give up?" She mouthed at me still with her snickered grin that i wish i can wash it off from her face with stainless steel dish wash scrubber. Ain't no way am i gonna giving up in the middle of the war. Ain't no way am i gonna let all those practicing, plan, my blood, sweat and tears go in waste. If she thought I'm gonna giving up so easily oh she is so wrong for thinking very so low of me. And you know what piss me off more? Her creation, her people. Damn if it's not because of her creation that always stop me from going to their lady boss, i will already standing in front of her by now but because of them i can't.

They keep coming to us and this will not come to the end if we continue to be like this. It's time for us both to use our next plan. I look at Beomgyu and with just by my glance he nodding his head, quickly understand what i want to say. "NOW!" I shout and just like that Seira and Haejin both start to enter my body and him. It's feel very suffocating in here because my soul need to share with Seira in one body and i almost feel passed out from it. Not just that my soul feel almost disappear because of the suffocating. Beomgyu also seem to struggle to take control and with the evil's creation keep on attacking us, it's makes both of us struggle to concentrate on taking control. A sudden suprise"Yeah you okay?" Seira ask. "Not fine" i reply homestly. "Take a big breathe, relax amd focus on your body. I will try fight their men while you concentrating on taking control" she says while fight the creation. "Alright" i amswer shortly. "If you are done tell me" she say but this time i don't reply her because I'm in middle of trying to focus on my body to take control of it. With a big breathe and closed eye , i finally succeed on taking control of my body. Seem like the practice don't go in waste.

I look at Beomgyu who's now already looking at me with worried face, when he see me looking at him he raise his eyebrows asking me if im fine by doing that. I nod at him and smile to assure him i really am fine, he sigh gladly before give me smile. After that, fighting with the creation seem so easy. Sometimes i fly, sometimes i invisible and I'm enjoying it. "The forth element of magic, earth help us with this, now!" And just like that, trees start moving, their root grow out of the ground before take some of the creation and tie them by the roots. With that , the amount of the creation we need to fight decrease. "SECOND ELEMENT OF MAGIC, AIR I DEMAND FOR YOUR HELP TO HELP US RIGHT NOW IN THIS FIGHT" with just a movement of our hands and like that the air start to blew some of them off. With Seira in my body, the magic become so strong than before that it's almost blew all of the creation off. Still some of them there and she already nervous. I float on the air with both hands make some motions while mouthing the mantra "First element of magic, fire. Burn them into ashes" and with the last motion of my hands, fire come from the ground burning them one by one. "You thought its done huh? Its not done until its done" and wih that others creation start to appear to battlefield twice than the amount of before. "Y/N!" A shout steal my attention from the evil. "We will fight her people. Both of you just focus on her" Taehyun said, behind him stand, Huening and Soobin along with others soldiers. "Alright" i answer and look at Beomgyu, "you up, i down" he said and with my nod, he stop floating on the air and running on the ground. I go to Daehwi from left by air while Beomgyu run to her from right at the same time.

Beomgyu mutter a spell, to tie the evil using the earth's element while me using the water. The attack was success because Daehwi didn't expect the attack at all but it didn't last long because she already released from the spell and because I'm using water magic so the water splashed on me and beomgyu and throwing both of us in different directions. Unfortunately for me, i got thrown to the tree again, i swear my back is hurting from that. And she is striding to me with anger face "Holy shit Seira invisible!" I said in panic because I'm unable to move from being thrown hard and luckly we get to invisible and teleport on right time. We teleported next to Beomgyu. "You fine?" He asked "Yes" i answer shortly. "Let's continue the final plan, distract her and i will stab her" he said before run again towards the evil. I exhale before stand up again and mutter a spell, using all the elements in one. Sound wow right? It's need lot of energy to do it so i hope with this spell, i manage to take her down because i don't think i have more strength after using this magic. I close my eyes, try to focus. I make a circle with both my hands once i open my eyes a shining blue, green, red, white and gold colours form on my hands before i throw it to the evil. The power trap the evil like a tornado, attacking her from every sides and once it's calm down Beomgyu already prepared with a sword on his hand and stab her exactly on her heart. Once it done, i drop on the ground, trying to catch my pain while looking at them. She scream in pain, before smirking and take Beomgyu's hand "I will not going down alone" and then the earthquake happen before they fall into the deep hole.

"No no no" i said trying to go there but my legs feel so weak. Seira finally come out of my body, exhausting as i am. I want to crawl but my hands are shaking when i try to. "No no no" i look around and see the evil's people burn into ashes, Taehyun look at me shock before run to me. He take my arm and lift me up. "Hey hey are you okay?" He asks. "B-beomgyu, he's there" i point to the hole with my shaky finger. "Please go help him" i said finally crying. "Shhh, he will be fine, he will come again" he said trying to take me to the car. "Nooo, i can't leave without him" i said, pushing Taehyun away with the last strength i have in me and in results i drop back to the ground. Seira is standing behind me, still looking at the hole but her body slowly fades. "Seira!" I shout in panic. "What's wrong? Why are you fading?" I ask. She turns around, looking at me with sad face "Haejin is there inside Beomgyu and he went to the spirit realm which means his spirit will gone too as i am" she said, sobbing. "No no no" i shake my head. "Not you too. No!" I cry. "I'm sorry" she said again before disappear. Taehyun try to pick me up again but i push him "No! If you want to leave then leave!" I said. "Y/N-" "No just go away!"