18'

( Y/N PoV )

The alarm of my phone startled me from my sleep. A groan escape from my mouth while my hand searching for my phone. "Where's the hell is it?" The alarm still ringing and I still don't know where my phone is. I groan in frustration before open my eyes just to get greet by the sun light. "Damn I forgot to close the curtain last night" I said then I take my phone that placed above my head and stop the alarm before bringing back my face into the pillow again. "Ah great now I wake up at 6 in the morning because I forgot to turn off the alarm last night" I mumble on the pillow.

It's supposed to be our school day but we don't have to go to school today because of what happened to our school yesterday. Just when I was about to go back to sleep, Milo come and jump on my bed before lick my face. "Omaigawd Milo-ah. Don't bother me. I have no school today" I said but he still continue to lick my face before start to bark. I look at him, worriedly becausee his bark is not the excited one but it's more to danger and scared one. "Hey what's wrong?" I ask him worriedly. He's still bark to me before go down from my bed and look at me, asking me to follow him.

I immediately stand up and go down from my bed, still with my unwashed face and my messy hair. When he see me stand up he run towards the door that now opened. Now I'm more weird, how the hell my door being opened? As long as I remember I already close it before. Wait where's Seira? I begin wonder but still follow Milo to wherever he goes. Just then a cold breeze of air greet me leaving a goosebumps on my body. Shit I hate this kind of vibe. Milo still walking infront of me and sometimes he looks back to me to see if I follow him and to make sure I'm safe.  What's wrong with him today?  He brings me to the kitchen and there stood Seira who is glaring deathly to my parents.

I can see that Seira is freaking mad and I guess that's make Milo scared. Well Seira is the soul and when the soul mad ofcourse it's look more scarier. "Hey, Y/N. Good morning dear" my mom said, smiling to me. I smile and was about to hug her before Milo start to circle around me and stop infront of me. When I go to left he also go to the left and continue on doing that making me sigh and just sit down on the chair infront of my parents. I take him on my hand and when he see my parents he start to bark at them. "Hey calm down. It's my parents" I said before playing with his fur to draw his attention away from my parents. "Nah maybe he's still scared of us because we seem unfamiliar to him" my mom said. She was about to pat Milo's head but Milo already jump off of the table.

"I think he's hungry, he really act like that when he's hungry. Such a spoiled puppy I know" I said rolling my eyes making my parents laugh at me  I stand up before take his food and put it on his plate. "Here you go. Don't be so rude and naughty again" I said patting his head. He sniff the food but then run away to my room. "Seriously Milo?" I ask, frustrated at him. "He will eat his food later. Don't worry too much about him" my dad said before asking me to sit down on my chair earlier. "Yeah now you eat your food" my mom said before give me my breakfast to me. "I don't know why he suddenly act like that" I said before start to eat my breakfast.

Just before the food come into my mouth, the plate is flying infront of me before fall into the floor breaking it into pieces. My parents and I stare at it without even blinking and mouth open wide. I look at Seira to find she's fuming angry, hell nah she's just make me more angry. Seriously? Both Milo and Seira really ruined my day. What the hell happened to both of them. I give Seira a death stare while she still looking at my parents. "Omaigawd, are you okay Y/N?" My mom said. "I'm okay, I'm sorry for this to happen" I said. "Don't be, it's not your fault" my dad said before give me his smile. "I think I will go back to my room and called someone to ask what's wrong with his girlfriend for doing some crazy thing" I said and finally Seira move her attention to me.