34'

( Y/N PoV )

"Beomie!" I call after open his door only to find that his room is empty. "Beomgyu?" I call again while closing the door. Kitty come to me while barking excitedly. I squat down to pat her head before take her to my arm and stand up again. "Where is your owner tho?" I ask and as I said that, the door for bathroom open and revealing Beomgyu still with his wet hair, topless and just with just a towel on his waist. His wet hair make the water drop from his hair to his bare chest then to his six pack then to the towel that hanging low on his waist. Damn his six pack. I never like boy with six pack but him having six pack? I gulp down my saliva. "Love what you watch, honey?" He ask, taking my attention back to his face. "No no no" I reply, stuttering before turn my back to him. I put Kitty down before start to play with my fingers. All of sudden I find my fingers are interesting than my surroundings. "Why are you here?" He ask. "Well hurm I come here to tell you that I found hurm" I stop talking to take a breath. Damn why am I so nervous shit. "You found what?" He ask again, i can feel he's standing really close behind me that I can hear his breath. "Hurm found a werewolf girl for you because yah you know we make a deal before right?" I reply still feeling nervous. "What's deal?" He said, whisper to my ear. If I said I'm really nervous because he's standing really close behind me now I feel my heart want to come out from my chest for beating so much because damn he's really close like so fcking close. Suddenly I want the ground to eat me and bury me I don't care how many feet that the ground will eat me because damn he's really close. "Hurm the deal that me finding a werewolf's girl to you remember?" My statement turn into a question. "Oh i remember" he said. "So?" He ask. I still back facing him "Hurm just like what you ask before, she's taller, pretty, cute, and smart than me" I answer with a bit annoyance.

Then all of sudden he turn me around, facing him with my back hit the wall before trapping me between his arms. My hand instinctly land on his bare chest. I thought that he's already wear clothes or atleast a short but no he's still with the towel. He stare deep into my eyes. Not gonna lie but the position that we are in right now make me as a woman melting. And a bit nervous. "Y-yes?" Damn the stuttering I have because of him. "You don't get the hint right?" He ask with angry. I don't know why he's suddenly mad or angry at me like what I did that make he's mad at me? "H-hint what?" I ask. His stare make me feel small. Before I can blink my eyes, he's suddenly kiss me on my lips. With his hands on the back of my head to support me make his kiss deepened. His kiss is enough to tell me all things that he can't make into words. "Why you don't kiss me back?" He ask after pulling out from the kiss. He's still a inch away from me and when he speak his lips will brush into mine. "I-i don't know how?" I said looking at his eyes. He smirk before pull away from me a bit. "You don't know how to kiss?" He ask, still with his hands on the back of my head. I nod at his question.

"Wow the smartest Y/N know all thing except kissing yeah?" He ask, mockingly making me push him from me and glare at him. "Fck you" I said and was about to walk away before he caught my wrist and pull me closer to him before put his arm around my waist. This position make me so close to him than before. And ofcourse my hands have their own mind because as he pull me closer, my hands land on his bare chest again. I look at him with shock like guys I don't expect it at all. "Don't worry. Just follow my lead" he said smirking. He put one of his hand on the back of my head and one of his hand still wrap on my waist. He look at me, smiling before start to kiss me on the lips passionately.

We pull away from the kiss and he smile before kiss my temple again. "This is my other hint and if you still don't get it then I will do other things until you get the hint, understand?" He ask. I nod my head. I know that my cheeks turn red like tomato right now that's why I hide it with my hands. "Blushing are we?" He ask, grinning while tapping my nose. "No I'm not" I said before clearing my throat "Anyway you need to hurm see her because I already kinda make a promise to her that you will see her" I said, smiling nervously. He look at me before shake his head and sigh. "Go meet her and say Beomgyu already has someone in his heart" he said with his hands on his hips. Damnn he look so sexy doing it. "B-but—" "Go Y/N or I will do something more than kiss to you" he said, smirking before take a step towards me. "Okay okay I will. Bye" I said, running out of his room and when I finally out from his room, my hands immediately went to touch my lips. A smile crept on my face when I flashback to what happened earlier in his room and the fact dat he got my first kiss make my heart more fluttering. Damn him. I go downstairs with a happy face before I met with a depressed Hyeji.

"Hyeji" I call and she look at me with a shock face. "Y/N" she reply

══════ ✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ══════

Damnnnn [faint]

Thank you for reading and support!
Don't forget to vote!
And also take care!
Love you💚